Chapter 5

Few surviving students of the coordinated attack against their school hid inside of a bunker. These students were plentiful but the rations were scarce. They looked through the surveillance cameras showing the decimated campus of their school.

"Who could do such a thing..." asked one student who had tears growing on her eyes. "Those demons...those beasts" replied another who was ready to fight but deep down knew he would die almost instantly. A total of 12 students were held up in this bunker; they watched the cameras tirelessly as the beasts outside left.

They breathed a sigh of relief but it was short lived as they noticed golden lighting cracking all across the walls of the stationary hurricane. "What the hell is happening?" Yelled out another student who grabbed her boyfriend. The boyfriend rubbed her head as he watched the screen as three golden pillars made of pure electricity slammed against the ground.

Golden electricity webbed across the floor but it never reached the bunker they were in. The girls within covered their ears as the screams of those stuck outside the bunker were incinerated by billions of volts of electricity coursing through their bodies.

"Fuck..." one said as he looked upon the cameras before they were ignited. The bunker lost all power but the backup nuclear reactor activated. The screens were full of static before one ran towards the computer and activated the satellite imagery. He connected through multiple satellites before they were unfortunately destroyed.

He managed to save hundreds of photos through the satellite jumping; he began to look through every single photo. The photos caused all the students within realize humanity's utter powerless against this...this evil. The photos showed hurricane after hurricane engulfing every single mile of this earth. The americas were flooded and set ablaze as New Zealand, Australia, Japan, The Philippines, and other surrounding pacific nations were sunk.

The European continent was set trampled on and destroyed. The Asian continent was flattened and incinerated. The African Continent was actively on fire and volcanic eruptions. Central and Southern Americas were mostly unharmed except from a single island with a massive pillar of smoke rising high into the sky.

"Why is South America unharmed?" A girl as she hugged her little brother. "I...I don't know" replied the boy but he managed to activate a drone from the collapsed Amazon Rainforest outpost. He controlled the drone for a while before setting it on auto pilot towards the island.

"Isla de Mara," one student whispered to himself. He stood up and looked at the drone footage before looking at his sister resting against the wall. "What do you want Anthony?" Questioned the boy on the computer. "Nothing, did you take a photo of that island?"

The boy shook his head no at Anthony but the drone reached Isla de Mara rather quickly. "How the hell?" Question Anthony but the boy didn't answer. The drone showed footage of the city being drowned by lava as the volcano released a enormous pillar of smoke high into the sky as red and gold lighting cracked through the smoke cloud.

"Yellow lighting!" Yelled out the boyfriend of the girl, "wait..Derek turn the drone around" the kid now named Derek turned the drone around and revealed the massive hurricane closing on the island but it instantly disappeared into thin air.

"What the fuck..." whispered Derek and everyone else under their breath. They watched the drone footage as the sky darkened immensely and golden lighting cracking all across the sky. "Turn the drone towards the volcano" one yelled out. The drone turned around rapidly, the sight they saw could only be described as satan conquering the earth and laying his command.

The drone was positioned well enough for the cross and the volcano to be in the same shot. They all lost any hope of survival as an enormous three headed dragon land upon the volcano making it look small. Their eyes were drained of any life as the golden three headed dragon stood up on its hind legs and spread its wings high into the sky.

The defending and conquering roar this beast produced could be heard in their bunker with a second delay as the cross was dismantled and the three headed dragon stood triumphantly. Everyone fell to the floor as the ground and possibly the earth was shaking. The drone was obliterated by a arc of golden lighting as the final it took one final image. One that killed the spirit within the students

 One that killed the spirit within the students