Chapter 3

"Only unity can save this planet if humans weren't so stupid" a unknown voice said into the radio. "If we can only just stop and assess what damage we are going to are selves. Look like-I mean humanity has caused twice the number of deaths and injuries than The Cause. The Cause? Only 15 million dead and 445 million injured or displaced. Humanity on the other hand? 25 million deaths and nearly one billion people displaced or injured."

The radio man began to list off several countries that has the most deaths, "Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, China, Russia, and more caused a significant amount of deaths across this planet." Through his microphone the audience could hear the slight sound of thunder cracking and rain pouring.

"I believe this will be my final transmission everybody. I loved the adventures I brought you all along, I savored every moment in my life as I grew my fan base. But please, please, please, please, go visit your family and enjoy whatever final moments we have on this planet. This is Johnny 'Undercover' Simmons on the TrueStories podcast...signing out."

Those were his final words to his viewers and listeners as his station and house was completely destroyed by a raging tornado.

Colorado, Arizona, Texas, California, Washington, Oregon, and Alaska went underwater as water levels rapidly rose in the Pacific Ocean. The Three Angry Kings and The Kings Revenge weren't the only things causing mass destruction and death.

A UN summit with any surviving members arriving to hear whoever had to say something. Everyone had faces of despair and grief as one sole man with a lab coat walked on stage holding a thick pile of papers.

"Um..good afternoon members of the U.N. or what's left of this planet. My name is Doctor Sevastian Karrnek and I bring forth evidence that The Cause is not some kind of weather phenomenon or something but is a living and breathing creature."

The ground shook violently as New York was hit with a magnitude seven earthquake. Outside, skyscrapers wiggled like worms and collapsed due to stress. The once mighty and tall buildings fell turning the floor.

He quickly began to finish his sentence as the building itself became unstable, "we named this creature." He stopped as the roof began to crack and fall onto the ambassadors, "we named it The Devil With Three Heads."

The roof fell onto the whole building as it killed everyone inside. Outside however, New York flooded.

High in the skies was a thick cloud measuring miles wide but golden thunder struck inside illuminating a enormous figure with two massive wings, and three heads on long necks.

Across the globe, Union began to build up a formidable force. This force was considered the best of the best with notable names like All Might, Issei Hyoudou, Izuku Midoriya, Rias Gremory, etc to name a few. These people brough some relief upon the fearful and frustrated masses, or what's left of humanity within people.

They sought to bring peace and stability into ravaged nations but those claims soon came falling down like Mount Olympus.

During a press conference between a member named Issei Hyoudou and surviving members of the U.N. He stated, "I have killed The Cause two days ago, we should all rebuild..." he paused for dramatic effect, "and worship my name!"

As he said those words, golden lightning struck the building. Catastrophic storms began to pile up above as the light turned off everywhere. In a long and dark hallway with the only light being flashlights and candles, footsteps could be heard. These footsteps sounded heavy and full of power.

Golden arcs of electricity illuminated a imposing figure as its broad shoulders, two powerful arms, and two demonic gilded wings.

A deep and guttural laugh filled with only hatred and bloodshed within. The ground itself shook violently with each step this slaughterous being took. It's intimidating form was only escalated as two glowing eyes became visible.

"Everyone stand back!" Issei and a few others yelled out as they got ready to attack whoever this person was.

"Identify yourself!" A person by the name of Ryuko Matoi yelled out.

In a act of defiance against their demanding orders, the voice spoke out.

"Who will know" it said as it stopped walking. Standing forward of the humanoid was a terrified young girl.

"Stop! As Issei Hyoundou a member of the Union A plus squad I order you to halt your movements!" He yelled out but it fell on deaf ears.

The humanoid extended its right hand from the shadows. It's broad and powerful arm ended off with a large hand and claws sharper than anything. Covering this arm and presumably it's whole body was golden scales.

The humanoid grabbed ahold of the girl as she began to cry louder and began to beg for help. Issei and Ryuko couldn't do anything but watch as they refused to risk their lives for a child.

They could only watch as the girl's head was pulverized in a instant. Blood and bones, brain matter and eye balls few across the room as the girl's body fell to the floor. Laughing at itself, the humanoid exposed himself to the world in full and broad daylight.

Ryuko, shining a flash in the shadows showed a massive humanoid standing at over seven feet tall. It's horrifically beautiful golden horns stood proud and it's folded wings deflected light.

"Something of you?" It said as the room was engulfed in a blinding golden light

-----------------------