Chapter 6

With his plan for domination across the earth neared its completion, one thing stood in his path.

"Fucking disgusting humans" he flicked a small child in the head causing the child to explode violently in electricity. He walked up the steps of a ancient temple with complete disregard to its sacred history. Golden arcs of lighting from the sky tore apart the temple as chunks of stone, dirt, and rocks flew up in the air. He reached the top of the temped and looked down upon the hole as a icy blue glow emanated from below.

He hummed to himself angrily as more golden arcs blasted the temple apart with eerily satisfying explosions. "You better be in there" he said to himself as he jumped down the hole. He spread open his massive wings and dived down towards the end with frightening speed and agility. It took nearly three minutes to reach the end but once he landed, loud and tribal drums played out.

He looked through the dust cloud surrounding him as humans armed with spears, guns, and armored vehicles stood against him. He spread his wings wide open and launched three massive golden arcs towards the army before him causing chaos and destruction. The exploded limbs of dead humans flew across the ground as they stood no chance against the lighting.

The armored vehicles faired worse as he focused his rage and bloodshed on them. He grabbed the turret of a large main battle tank and threw its multi ton turret hundreds of feet away with no effort. He launched more and more arcs of golden lighting towards the human army as they desperately fought against him.

They stood no chance as he tore them apart limb by limb, human by human. Every golden arc causing hundreds of death until he flew high into the sky and launched one massive pillar of lighting to the floor. The pillar spread billions of volts into the bodies of the humans.

The army was swiftly and effectively destroyed causing King Ghidorah to erect a demonic grin on his face. He looked around before releasing a massive shockwave of electricity causing any man made structure to collapse and burst apart.

He laughed to himself as golden arcs of electricity formed between his mouth and horns. He looked towards a massive tunnel leading towards a dark destination; he growled as he approached the tunnel. His eyes glowed golden as another pair of eyes glowed icy blue in the darkness.

The other being approached King Ghidorah until it was stopped by a chain like object. He growled and launched four bolts of golden electricity on the outside of the tunnel until a thunderous roar came from behind him. His pupils sharpened as he dodged a massive skeletal chain aimed at him.

He flew hundreds of feet into the air before a massive golden three headed dragon dropped down. The sheer weight of this dragon caused the entire cavern to shake in terror as the golden dragon spread its wings high into the sky.

His three heads looked down at the tall but short monkey with a spine whip across his chest. Each of his six eyes glowed golden as he looked down upon the monkey. The monkey looked scared at first but immediately committed the first cardinal sin on titans.

The giant monkey with a long skeletal spine wrapped around its chest challenged King Ghidorah. It's three heads looked at each other before staring down at the monkey with malignant intent.

"You won't survive," is all what King Ghidorah said to the monkey before blasting it with beams of lighting. The monkey flew with the beam until it collided with a solid granite mountain far larger than Mount Everest. The mountain shook with great intensity as on the opposite side was a enormous rock slide.

The monkey shook its face and instantly noticed the giant golden dragon named King Ghidorah completely missing. It stood up and looked around but it never saw the Golden Demise. Believing it was triumphant in battle, it roared high into the sky.

That was until a unnerving laughter came from behind. It quickly turned around just to see the towering frame of King Ghidorah and its three heads. It eyes and maw glowed golden as it gave out one last chuckle of victory.

The golden king flew up and grabbed the monkey with his powerful legs. He dragged it high into the sky where he broke through the surface and into the atmosphere above. The left and right heads of King Ghidorah wrapped themselves around the neck and chest of the monkey restricting its movement and breathing.

It tried to fight back but it was ultimately useless as they flew higher and higher into the sky. Eventually King Ghidorah broke through the clouds revealing a horrifically beautiful cloudy sky. The clouds were red and dotting it was golden lighting. King Ghidorah looked into the struggling monkey's eyes as it muttered one last word.

"Fall"

King Ghidorah dropped the giant orangutan titan from nearly 30 thousand feet in the air. He looked down at the ape as he laughed to himself one last time.

Rias gremory, the little sister of the once devil king Sirzechs. Her eyes were full of hate and resentment as she looked upon the falling ape from a large screen. She gave it one clear order and it failed without putting up a single fight.

"Curse that stupid monkey!" She yelled into the sky as she stomped her feet, "he called himself the Scar King but that stupid monkey couldn't do-" she was cut off by a green haired teenage boy. "Chill out Rias," he said to her, "we can learn from this and stop this madness from continuing."

She looked at the floor then to the screen of the falling ape. "You're right Midoriya," she whispered, "I can kill that bastard 'King Ghidorah' my self." Everyone around her nodded in agreement until more people entered the building.

"Sup deku," said on of the of the approaching kids and adults. Deku was about to respond but stopped and pointed at the screen. "What-" Rias stopped as everyone watched as King Ghidorah brutally tear apart the Scar King. It's limbs being torn off by a single head and it's head being ripped off by the middle, lead head.

"Oh my oum.." a huntswoman said to herself as they all watch the utter brutality of the Gilded Demise. The once promising titan that would help them defeat the Death Songs of the Three Storms is getting eaten and brutally ripped apart by it. Blood, guts, and bones fly across the ruined city as it continues its horrific feast.

"And we want to fight that!" a young huntsman yelled aloud. A former teacher of Union placed a hand on the huntsman and whispered something into his ear. "Oh uh okay" the huntsman followed the former Union teacher who was followed by another former teacher.

"Where they taking him?" Asked Momo from class 1-A. Everyone shrugged their shoulders until a student from class #55 said, "probably the medical unit, Adrian has diabetes and probably needs some medication for him."

They eventually forgot about Adrian and the two other teachers they never remembered in Union. Rias and Deku pulled out a detailed image of King Ghidorah, the Mandandare Aqenomba. It showed a possibly accurate description of its height, possible weight, and probable wingspan.

"Hey does anyone remember what that one teachers name is?" Asked Uraraka from class 1-A. "Uhh which teacher?" Replied Ashido, "there's like a hundred different teachers." Uraraka began to think very hard trying to remember what the teacher looked like until remembering both of them, "no wait it was two, one had red eyes and silver hair and the other had blue eyes and black hair."

"Ohhh," replied Koneko Touju from Rias's Peerage, "you mean Mr. Apex and Mr. Serizawa?" The entire conversation around the room abruptly ended as a deafening scream came from the dark hallway. "Adrian!" One teacher yelled out as he ran towards the hallway but was obliterated by a missile.

"Mr. Aizawa!" The population within the room yelled out as they got into an aggressive fighting pose. A deep dark robotic laughter came from the darkness ahead. They all looked very frightened but very heroic as they bore whiteness to two different sets of eyes. One set glowed blue and the other glowed a demonic red.

They readied themselves for the fight of their lives as a chilling robotic laugh came from the void.

-----------------------