Date Night

(This story is mine I will put your tag at the begining of each story to show it's yours TY)

Luca smiled at Y/N as he talked to them a small blush on his face. "Tonight, my place, with Wine, music and dinner." Y/N said with a wink. They had been planning it for a few days now, Luca smiled and nodded with a blush. He loved it when they planned dates, it was always something at home but romantic. Chris walked up making Luca look at her clearing his throat. "Uh yeah, Chris what, what is it?" He glanced at Y/N the blush creeping back on his face. Being around them made him feel like a teenage girl, all he wanted to do is look at them for hours. They were so kind hearted, sweet and not to mention gorgeous.

+IMMA DO A LITTLE BIT OF A TIME SKIP+

Luca unlocked Y/N's door walking in dressed in a button down dress shirt and jeans. He was holding flowers in his hand as he saw Y/N dressed up too. "You look amazing!" Luca said, a smile on his face as he went over kissing them. They kissed back with a little giggle before pulling away turning on music. "May I have this dance?" Luca smiled, nodding as he grabbed their outreached hand. "Yes, you may, my love." He sat down the flowers holding them close dancing to 'I Can't Help Falling In Love With You'.