Chapter 1: The End

The POV of someone I think you readers know

Peaceful days. Nothing happened. The trees swayed as the sun went up and down again on repeat. It was a bore. I was on the verge of losing my humanity.

< Master, you have another meeting. >

> Can't it wait? I'm in the middle of something. <

< Staring off into space isn't "something". >

Yeah, I guess Ciel was right. I didn't care though. Nothing could excite me anymore. 

Chloe: Rimu~ru.

Rimuru: Oh...hi Chlo. 

Chloe started pouting like a little kid and plucked my forehead. Out of surprise, I jumped back, rubbing the place where she plucked me.

Chloe: Honestly! What's wrong with you these days!? You look like a corpse!

Rimuru: Oww...

Chloe: You know what! I have an idea if you're so "bored."

Rimuru: I'm all ears...as long as it doesn't have anything to do with work.

Chloe: Reincarnate us. Just the two of us in a different world. We'll start over and maybe you'll find it "exciting" enough.

I raised my eyebrows and put my finger on my lip. For the first time in years, I felt excited. Why hadn't this thought occurred to me earlier!

Rimuru: Huh, that actually isn't a bad idea.

Chloe smirked at me and I let her have this win.

> Hey Ciel? <

< Already finished preparations master. >

> One more thing. <

< ? >

> Don't make me overpowered. It takes the fun out of things. < 

< Hai. Everything is set. >

I smiled at Chlo and put my hand out. She blushed and took it. Her hands were a bit chilly, it was winter after all.

Rimuru: Well? Let's go.

Chlo smiled and I felt myself getting knocked out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rimuru [???]

Titles: Newborn

Magic: Unknown

Skills: LOCKDOWN

Intellect: ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe [???]

Titles: Newborn

Magic: Unknown

Skills: LOCKED [Unlockable]

Intellect/IQ: 160

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah! I finally see the light! Took Ciel long enough. It's been twenty minutes. I opened my eyes for the first time and saw two blurry figures. One was female and the other was male. I guess these were my parents in this life.

My "mom" had orange brown hair and was currently shedding tears. My "father" had a trimmed beard and light brown hair and he was currently pumping his fist into the air like a maniac.

???: Honey, he's so cute! 

???: Haha! I have no idea who he's related to! I don't have any blue hair in my family!