Chapter 9: Trapped

Rimuru POV

MMph! MMPH! 

Where am I?! Oh yeah...I blacked out right? How long has it been?

???: Wakey wakey!

I felt someone take off my gag and mask. I opened my eyes and looked around. I don't know where this person brought me to but it wouldn't be that hard to get out. I mean, I could see a door right there. 

Rimuru: I don't sense any killing intent from you. What do you want. 

???: Hmm? Maybe it's because the power you wield is the one my....rival...had.

Rimuru: What?

> Nika do you know this guy? <

<< Ohh boy I do. >>

I was taken aback from the fact that Nika did not sound like his usual cheery self at all. For once in probably his entire life, he was grumpy. 

???: Nika~ I know you're listening. 

I felt a huge weight part from my body and found that Nika had popped out from my body, clad in his usual white clothes and cloud aura. 

Nika: What do YOU want with my vessel? 

???: Pshaw! Can't old friends talk? 

Nika: Yeah, yeah what do you want. 

???: You know me too well. 

The mystery person improved his posture and started stretching. 

???: Well, I was thinking, you could let me teach that lil vessel of yours some skills of my own. 

Nika: Pfft hahah! Why would you want that? 

???: Think about it! A human vessel with your power and my skills? He would be impossibly strong wouldn't he? Right now, he's...very...average.

Rimuru: I'm right here you know! 

< Permission to kill? >

> No no! I never said that! <

Nika: I mean...I guess. Also he's not even my vessel! He's my master! My teacher! Sensei! Whatever you want to refer to. 

???: Really? This female looking guy? 

Nika: There is no way you're calling my Master a female. The times have changed man! Not that much...but if you came out of your dumpster cave you would know not to assume! 

???: Okay okay! So can I teach him? 

Nika looked at me skeptically, as if saying You want to learn from him?

Rimuru: I do. I'm really weak as of now, and I got utterly destroyed by this guy. 

???: I do have a name y'know! It's Lue! (Loo-Ay)

Rimuru: Mhm. so when do we start? 

Lue smiled and snapped. 

Lue: Oh just about now. 

As soon as he snapped, I got transported into a moonlit realm with nothing as far as my eyes could see. 

Lue: Welcome to my realm! As you may notice, it is infinite, so don't even think of trying to escape. Your objective here is to learn every skill in a set of scrolls I have provided here in the time allotted! You have 2 months! Food and water will be provided. See ya! 

Rimuru: Oh come on! I can't leave?

Y'know this seems like those cliche things they do in manga with OP protagonists. They train for like a month and come out like 100,000 times stronger.