Chapter 7: Elder Virion

Heyo! Author here. Just a quick note, I haven't finished the LN for TBATE yet so it might stall for a bit...Also give me ideas for alternate story routes! Suggestions do help. Peace.

P.S. One of the best One Piece Openings fr

Rimuru POV

Arthur: I-i U-uh what?! Another Ri just popped out of you! Can you asexually reproduce or something?!

I hit him on the head, shutting him up. 

Rimuru: Of course not, as I explained, this is Ciel, my smarter lookalike. 

Ciel: Nice to meet you Dawn. 

Arthur: Uh, then who's the other guy jumping around. 

Rimuru: That's...Nika. He's like a god or something. 

Arthur: A WHAT?! Wait, actually that explains it. Are you like using his power when you fight or something? 

Rimuru: Uh yeah, how'd you know?

Arthur: You kinda look like him when you fight seriously. 

Rimuru: I do? 

Nika: Hey boss! How much do you think this whole room costs?! 

Rimuru: Too much...Okay you had your fun time! Come back! 

Nika: Awww...Fine. 

Ciel: Understood. Please let us out more. I don't know about Nika but I can behave. 

Nika: Hey! 

With that and a large *Fwoop* sound, the white haired boy and my lookalike disappeared and I felt the familiar sensation of a presence living in my head. 

Art still looked at me with nothing but pure shock on his face. 

Arthur: I deserve an explanation later. 

Rimuru: Fine, fine. 

*Knock Knock*

Art looked at the door and then back at me, and sighed. He must be really shocked that I have a doppelgänger and a white haired boy living inside of me. 

Arthur: Coming! 

With a slight creak, Art opened the door revealing a pouty Tessia. A second later, that same Tessia landed a critical hit on Art, slamming her head onto his stomach. 

Arthur: Why me?!

Tessia: Dummy! First you act all cold to my mom and dad and now you're leaving already! 

Arthur: I wasn't being cold, I was being respectful! Cuz you know? They're the KING AND QUEEN OF THE WHOLE KINGDOM. Why didn't you tell me or warn me? 

Tessia: Teehee!

Rimuru and Arthur: Don't Teehee us!

Tessia: Still...I don't want you guys to leave...

Rimuru: Art right? I can leave but Art can't?

Arthur: What!? 

Tessia: Especially you Art! 

*Knock Knock*

Rimuru: Seriously who's knocking at this hou—!

I went quiet, the air basically taken from me. Standing in front of me was a little elf girl, the size of Tessia, with jet black long hair, Greyish purple eyes, and ears that didn't suit her. 

Chloe: R-rimuru?!

Chloe POV

Years. It's been years since i've reincarnated into this world without Rimuru. I was reincarnated into the royal family of Elenoir, the Elven Kingdom. I had a little sister named Tessia. My parents were King Alduin and Queen Merial.