H U S H H U S H

Usage of Psychological Abuse and Body Horror
______________________________

Usage of Psychological Abuse and Body Horror ______________________________

______________________________

[15/11/2044]
10:09 A.M.
Young Sarah >>> The Butterfly

Young Sarah can feel the adrenaline rushing through her veins as she stands right behind the glass window with her arms crossed over her chest and a cold look painted on her face, displaying confidence and authority but panicking greatly on the inside. Even though she has experience in dealing with criminals and pulling information out of them, but the anxiety and fear of an interrogation going wrong still wrecks her nerves and keeps her on edge. The fact that Hongjoong is inside the room on his own with a criminal double his size terrifies her, even though she knows that Hongjoong is fast and very smart with his moves.

They're starting with Seokmin first, as Seonghwa suggested that he might know more than Keiko since he was always closer to Hangyeol. But he said that he's not a very cooperative person and would be much harder than Keiko to deal with. But Hongjoong can make anyone talk, he has his ways.

Hongjoong introduced himself to Seokmin, being clear with the man that he wanted to ask him questions about the Mad Dogs and their ties with The Scorpions. He said that he'd safely transport him and Keiko to prison and keep them there until they could stand in front of the court, and he promised to keep them safe and not let anyone touch a hair on them as long as they agree to cooperate.

"What do you specifically want to know??" Seokmin asks, keeping his eyes only on Hongjoong. "Everything about the gang is as clear as day, we're not like The Scorpions who do everything under your nose yet you're so blind to notice, so I don't get why you've gone through the hassle to bring me and Keiko here."

"If you're so confident that everything about the Mad Dogs is out for us to know, then what about the 'Ghost Rider' video?? Who was behind it??" Hongjoong is quick to ask that question since it's the very first one that they want an answer for.

"Oh, that??" Seokmin sounds very amused as he grins at Hongjoong. "You're interested in that video??"

"Yes, are you the one behind it??"

"No, we are not." He leans back on his chair and crosses his legs, not letting the fact that his wrists are tied to the table with an electric silk bother him. "We don't air executions for the world to see for free."

"Then who's behind it?? The Scorpions??" Hongjoong questions further.

"How am I supposed to know?? I'm just like you, I don't know who made that video and aired it. But I don't think it's them, but maybe I am wrong." He shrugs his shoulders, a very nonchalant expression drawn on his face. "But hey, perhaps someone in our group could have done that. We're a huge team, and not everything reaches everyone."