kisses

(Idk if this is supposed to be smut or fluff😭😭 it's just kissing)
Dazai's POV
I'm sitting on the couch with chuuya in the bedroom changing. I'm bored so I go to the bedroom to see chuuya with only boxers and his collar on. He looks at me and I see his adorable face heating up "Stupid mackarel what the hell!" I raise my hands in defense "Hey calm down! It's not like it's illegal to look at my boyfriend changing!" He crossed his arms and I got an idea. "Hey Chibi can I do something?" "What is it" "can you lay down on the bed for me please?" "What the hell?! Why!" "Please? It will be enjoyable!" "Fine... Just don't leave marks." He said shyly walking to the bed and sitting up. I walk towards him, looking down at him admiring him. I'm smiling down at him but I bend onto the bed to be at his level and he moves back a bit."Mackeral what are you-" I kissed his pretty soft lips, not in a sexual way. As I go down to his neck he gasps when I bite and suck on his sensitive place on his neck. Then I go down to his stomach kissing him everywhere. His hands, legs, stomach, his neck, his face, his boxers made him groan a bit. He gave chuuya one last kiss on the lips and stood up hugging him. "Can we skip work for today? I wanna lay here with you.. " "okay you big baby" he smiled as I pulled him into bed hugging him under the covers "I love you chibi" "love you too mackeral.. "

He's so silly

He's so silly