Stuck in a Zombie Apocalypse with 1D

JUST THE BEGINNING

---------------------------------------------

I sat on my bed and stared at my phone. For some reason my phone was being blown up with notifications.

It was insane. I slid my finger across the screen to unlock it and my Iphone freezes. The screen goes white and shuts down.

"Are you kidding me?!"

I groaned as laid on my stomach and put my face in my pillow. This never happened before, I wonder what's going on. My thoughts were interrupted by knocking on my door.

I rolled over onto my back and stared up at the ceiling.

"Come in!"

I yelled as my roommate Alyssa opened the door and stood there.

I sat up to see her still in her pajamas like I am. Her long blonde hair put up in a messy ponytail exposing her black tank top and purple pajama shorts.

"What's wrong?"

I asked, she stood there pale faced. She was quiet, struggling to get a word out.

"T-the tv..."

She stammered quietly. Why is she so shaken up? I didn't bother to ask questions. I quickly got up and re-adjusted my shirt and shorts. I walked out of the room, with Alyssa following me down the stairs and into the living room.

"So what's goi-"

I was interrupted as I saw a video on the tv. My face twisted into disgust as I saw an older women, maybe late 40s, eating the insides of a mans stomach. It was horrid.

"Attention to all viewers, please take caution. There has been a disease spreading across the United States... Changing people. I recommend you stay inside away from everyone else and hold onto a bunch of weapons just in case."

The reporter said taking a big gulp as she stood outside of a building with a camera man. She ran her fingers through her dark brown hair before continuing.

"These people are dead... But alive. They crave human flesh. Their eyes turn a dark grey, their skin darkens and rots. It is horrible. Please, I mean please. Stay away. If you get bitten or scratched or anything close to that... You turn into one. We are-"

The reporter's jaw dropped as she stared to her right. The reporter screamed at the top of her lungs as the camera dropped. The screen went blurry for a second but then focused on a few... changed people. Screams continued as the camera caught everything.

The reporter was attacked and so did the camera man. The screams got silent as moaning and growls took over. Tears brimmed at the ends of my eyes. I new what was going on, but I didn't believe it was real! I glanced over at Alyssa. She looked as freaked out just as much as I did. I quickly switched the tv off.

This was just the beginning of a Zombie Apocalypse.

---------------------------------------------