Chapter 3

I opened my eyes slightly, how long did I sleep? I hope not that long. I climbed onto my feet but resulted to stumbling back onto my butt. I was tied together by duct tape. Seriously?! I looked around the small room I was in and easily noticed it was the bathroom. Alyssa lay sleeping beside me on the fluffy white carpet. I new it! I flipping new it! These boys were pretty much out to get us even though I saved their helpless butts!

I tried to get up again by rocking on my knees and jumping to my feet. Good thing I was actually good at getting out of things like this. I have a brother who loves messing with me, so I'm pretty used to it.

Once I was on my feet, I lightly waddled to the door. I grabbed the doorknob even though my wrists were duct taped together. I opened the door weirdly and let it open slowly. Thank god, I had a bathroom in my room.

I stood in the doorway staring at the five boys who were scattered around the room. Zayn was asleep beside the bathroom, I guess he was supposed to keep watch, Harry was on my bed playing on an Ipod... I wonder where he got that, Louis sat by the window with Niall and Liam. I can't believe Niall would do this, he was so nice to me last night. I now understand why Niall was nice, it was part of a plan. I should've left them outside, stupid famous people.

I am pretty mad right now. It's our house not theirs! I silently waddled over to Zayn who was right beside me, I jumped on him, screaming, trying my best to strangle him with my duct taped wrists.

"IAM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

I screeched, startling Zayn awake as he started yelling for help. Right now I didn't even know what I was doing... But I was hitting him... In a way.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I was pulled up right and thrown over a shoulder. I kicked and punched the best I could. Now I bet they are going to throw me out the window.

"Hey! What's going on?!"

I heard Alyssa ask inside the bathroom. I couldn't do anything instead of hang there from this guys shoulder. I was plopped onto my bed by the head board. More duct tape was put on me, but this time over my mouth.

A few minutes later Alyssa was put beside me. All the boys stood at the edge of the bed staring at us. I tried threatening them but my words sounded like random noises from the duct tape over my mouth. Harry started smirking and everyone else laughed. I rolled my eyes and shifted my glance to the door. I hate his smirk. My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I started screaming again with duct tape over my mouth.

A zombie stood in the doorway, walking slowly towards Liam. Liam reacted quickly by grabbing a heavy school book off my desk, which was beside him, and slamming it against the zombies head. After the zombie was dead and Liam was covered in blood, the boys threw the zombie out of my window.

"Boys & girls... I'm going to go take a shower. Barricade the door again and stay at guard. I don't want to come out with you dead."

Liam trudged over to the bathroom as the boys nodded. Is he like our father or something? Pshhh.... He's definitely not mine.

Alyssa and I sat quietly staring at the boys, since you know, it was pretty much all we could do. I hated this! This wasn't fair neither right! I looked across my shoulder, you won't believe this! These boys are not smart I swear! A small but usable knife was on my nightstand, thank you lord!

I twisted and pretended I was giving faces to Alyssa and grabbed the knife with my tied up hands. I began to cut the duct tape, after I'm out I'm planning on throwing those darn boys out the window because honey these bastards gotta go for sure! This is a zombie apocalypse not a teenage love story or whatever.