Chapter 7

Hannah's P.O.V:

"Hannah?"

A familiar Irish voice rung through my ears, I nearly fainted but in a good way? I smiled from ear to ear and ran towards my friend, engulfing Niall in a big hug. I felt so happy, I didn't even recognize it was my house. I'm so stupid sometimes! That means Cole didn't really even take me that far away from my own house, smart, smart boy.

I felt more people hug me, I laughed as I pulled away and looked at a confused Auburn. His face looked adorable though, I'm not gonna lie. Mouth gaped open, brown eyes shining, freckles looking somewhat more noticeable, eyebrows rose. Time to Explain...

"These are the people I was with before 4 boys-"

I glared at Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis. If only looks could kill... They would've been killed about 25 times by now. I focused back on Auburn, and smirked slightly.

"Decided to tie me to a chair and stuck me outside to die. That's when the boy I was with- the boy you met, saved me. So, here we are now."

Auburn nodded and I looked around my room. It was a complete disaster. I felt an arm slither across my shoulders and I looked to my side to see Niall. He smiled at me as his cheeks were burning.

"HANNAH! HANNAH! HANNAH!"

"PEYTON! PEY!"

Two voices were heard, as thuds came up the stairs. Recognizes one of the voices, I slipped out from under Niall's arm and walked towards the door. Cole and a girl stood at the top of the staircase. Once Cole saw me, he ran towards me and grabbed my wrists, pulling me into a tight hug.

"My goodness, I thought you got hurt or something. I- we heard a loud noise up here and got worried. Are you okay? Did anything happen?"

I laughed and shook my head no. He lightly rubbed my cheek, as he towered over me. His face only inches away from mine, his hands dropping quickly and he patted my head.

"Good. Don't want to lose my buddy already."

I puffed out a big breath of air with frustration as he walked past me. I hate when boys do that. I turned around quickly to hide my embarrassment, changing the subject as soon a possible.

"Alyssa!!!!"

I squealed before tackling her to the ground, trying my best to ignore the flare of pain shooting up my leg, she grunted and grumbled profanities before hugging me back lightly before asking Liam to help get me off of her.

"Guys... I think we forgot we are still surrounded by monsters?"

A feminine voice rang through my ears, making me jump up out of surprise. My gaze landed on a short and pretty brunnette, she had brown eyes and ripped clothes. I blinked before looking at all the other people in the room, all the boys nearly drooling.... Well okay.

"Yeah! Uhm, Harry and I will kill them out the window! Just... Uh..."

Zayn yipped raising up a pistol and smiling wide at the girl. Oh lord. I walked over to Zayn and pushed him towards the window, quit forcefully.

"Good, get to work before we have them breaking in."

Harry joined Zayn with a crossbow and started shooting number after numbers of the things that prowl for our flesh outside. I sighed and faced everyone who just stood staring at me and the boys shooting out the window.

"Is there more people?"

Louis asked, raising an eyebrow pointing at the brunette, Cole, and Auburn. I nodded as the girl held up a hand and called up for the others downstairs. I sat down on the bed and played with my fingers, as I heard two more people running up the stairs.