Chapter 4

After a while of running, I yanked my hand out of his. I bent over trying to catch my breath. We probably ran over a mile.

"Take me back."

I huffed out in a demanding voice, the boy looked at me with a 'are you crazy' look. I rolled my eyes and repeated myself,

"Take. Me. Back."

I put my hands on my hips. He shook his head lightly,

"You want me to take you back? So you can get almost killed again? Or actually killed for real this time?"

I could see the anger in his voice with a tint of disbelief in it. Why did he care so much? I'm just some random girl he saved tied to a chair in the middle of the road. Well, okay, I do see where the worry comes from.

"I decided I wanna go back now, I left my best friend with these five lunatics that took over my house and my stuff, than they try to kill me. And you expect me to run away petrified and stay with you? How do I know you will do the same or take advantage of me?!"

I saw the boys mouth gap open as he tried to say something, but I kept talking before he got the chance.

"I'm not weak, I can take care of myself. If you want, I'll go back myself-"

The boy suddenly smiled and ruffled his fingers through his hair, I stopped talking and just looked at him. Now what?

"Look, I understand that you want to go back and save your friend, but it's just..."

He stopped talking and stepped closer to me, I backed away from him stepping into the ditch on the side of the road we stopped running on. He weakly smiled at me, than in one fluent movement he threw me over his shoulder.

"I'm sorry but I'd prefer if we talked somewhere safer."

I groaned and rolled my eyes, 'you might have saved me but I already hate you' I thought. This guy is seriously about to get socked in the face, I swear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALYSSA'S P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat quietly on the couch in Hannah and I's living room, watching five anxious boys walking around the room. Why didn't I just punch Louis, ugh but he's so perfect.

I mentally slapped myself and looked over at Niall. He actually seemed to be the only person that didn't want to kill Hannah. Wait, did I just say "Kill Hannah"? I stood up and pointed at Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis, my mouth dropped open as I felt my chest start caving in.

"Y-You killed H-Hannah!"

I stammered as I started having a panic attack, I put my hand to my heart. Why didn't I think about this? I just let the words slip right through my head and the actions become unnoticeable. What did I do?! I sunk to the floor.

I felt a pair of soft hands touch my back, making me flinch, as they rubbed my back gently. I turned to see who it was and it was Liam.

"Alyssa... Shhhhh... Deep breaths... It's okay."

I shook my head, this can't be. I looked at Liam straight in the eyes and clenched my jaw. Warm tears streamed down my face, who do they think they are.

I brought my hand back and slapped Liam right across his face, the noise was loud sending everyone into shock. Liam took a deep breath and grabbed my wrists pulling me up and threw me on the couch.

"We did this for our own good, understand?! We would all be dead right now if your friend was still here. Anyways, don't hit me or anyone ever. I do not tolerate it. So shut up and stay on the couch."

Ouch, that hurt. I sucked in another deep breath making it seem like I was gasping. I held in my tears and brought my knees up to my chest. I thought Liam was supposed to be Daddy Direction, the cute puppy dog, the nice, sweet-hearted one. Not the boy who threatens my well being and throws me on a couch but then again I slapped him and it's the Zombie Apocalypse.

"Liam... Calm down."

Zayn said rubbing his shoulder lightly, Liam nodded and sighed wiping his face with his hands.

"Sorry..."

He whispered as he walked to the front door, everyone was watching him now and I was surprised at how quiet everybody was. I glanced at the boys and they had blank expressions. Liam moved a piece of furniture that was put infront of the door and opened the door slowly.

His jaw dropped and his eyes widened,

"G-Guys..."

He said half yelling/half whispering. Everyone slightly jogged over to Liam except for me of course. Everybody gasped as they stared outside, now I was getting a little curious... What's going on?

"She's gone..."

Louis said looking at the boys,

"But how?"

Harry asked,

"No way."

Niall stated looking slight amazed,

"Impossible."

Zayn remarked.

Everyone gathered themselves back together and Liam shut the door quickly, probably from seeing a wandering zombie out there, putting the piece of furniture back in front of it.

"Alyssa."

Harry said, turning to look at me. Suddenly my hopes rose for no apparent reason, I raised my eyebrows and looked at all the boys who looked astonished and in disbelief.

"Hannah's gone. The ropes were cut with a knife, dead zombies are around the chair. She escaped."

I cracked a soft smile, so she's not dead? But that was the boys intentions. Niall smiled aswell and I yelped with joy. The boys were silent as I felt a little better knowing that these boys will get there ass wiped by Hannah when she comes back... If either of us are alive.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard banging on the front door. Moaning and growls came from the other side. No, no, no! They found us!

I screamed as Louis picked me up and all the boys grabbed there stuff running upstairs. More pounding joined at that side of the house.

We were back in Hannah's room, the boys put stuff against the bedroom door, finishing within seconds. Louis put me on the bed gently. The boys backed away from the door, holding certain weapons to their chest. Zayn still stood By the door, turning around, I saw fear run through his being.

"What do we do?!"

Authors Note:

Thanks for reading, it's like late and I'm bored SO I decided to write another chapter... Sorry if it seems short. Anywho, hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter a little.

I wrote this off the top of my head _._ sorry not sorry lol vote and comment if you will.

Thanks!

~Hannah