Chapter 2

It was late now and I believe everyone was asleep. Alyssa was on my bed passed out and the boys laid in different spots on the floor in my room. To tell you the truth, I somehow felt overwhelmed, in a way. I don't know how to deal with this zombie apocalypse, even though it just started. I would probably go crazy after tomorrow. If, you know, I'm still alive.

I sat quietly by the window to keep watch for a while tonight. Even though I believe we will be fine for the night.

Before everyone was asleep we talked and got to know each other. All their names were Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik. They seem cool, I'm just a little cautious around them, you never know they might decide to throw us under the bus any minute.

I looked back at the boys to examine them again as the moonlight poured into the room. I started to shiver, it always got cold in my room at night. I shrugged and looked out the window again. The streets were deserted and dark. After a while I began to get sleepy.

"Want this?"

An Irish voice ringed in my ear. I felt a soft blanket lay on my shoulders, warming my back side up. I turned around only to find my face inches away from Niall's face. I turned to look back out the window as I blushed.

"T-Thanks..."

I smiled awkwardly as I tugged the blanket to wrap fully around me. Niall sat down beside me on the floor. Why am I blushing? I don't even know this guy!

"Are you sleepy yet? I could take over watching for you, if you don't mind."

Niall asked as he brushed some of my reddish brown hair behind my ear. I looked down and shrugged. I didn't feel comfortable with letting him take over. Remember I said they could throw us under the bus any minute.

"I can tell you are sleepy, don't lie to me."

I chuckled a bit, I looked out the window seeing the same exact thing I've seen for a couple hours.

"I am not going anywhere."

Niall nodded and looked back at everyone, smiling. Niall ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair.

"Fine, but I'm staying right here myself."

I shook my head at Niall and looked back out at the silent night. I couldn't lie, I felt safe around these boys. They aren't that bad. I still can't get that these 5 boys are a famous boyband named One Direction, through my mind. That explains the big bus with 'One Direction' printed on the sides. The thing is, these boys seem like normal people, not people who let the fame get to their heads.

I felt my eyes droop a little. No no no! Hannah! Don't fall asleep! But I can't fight the sleepiness forever, that's when I lost the fight. My eyes shut, sending me to sleep easily. Reality seemed to slip away from me as I fell into a dream.

******HANNAH'S DREAM******

I walked outside, seeing people screaming in terror as they ran from zombies. I stood there watching, not being able to do anything. That's when I started freaking out also as I saw Alyssa running... Screaming as she ran from a familiar boy. I was startled when I saw it was... Louis. The boy that told me he loved making people's day. He didn't seem so funny and nice since he was growling and his skin was peeling off of him as he chased after her. I ran a few steps toward her before I was tackled to the ground like I was earlier. The boy was...Harry? He growled at me and cut my cheek with his fingernail. My heart was pumping really fast, nearly exploding out of my chest. I started crying as I was struggling to push dead Harry off of me as he attempted to bite me. I started screaming as Harry bite into my arm. I screamed and cried in pain. It obviously hurt like hell!

"SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE! P-PLEASE!"

I pleaded as I felt Harry rip through my skin and more zombies joined him.

I screamed the loudest I could, hoping for some type of help, but it was useless. I won't get saved and if I do... I'll just turn into those things.

"STOP! STOP! STOP!"

I yelled as it got harder for me to breath and my heart slowed down. I started shaking, why was I shaking?

"Hannah. Wake up. Hannah!"

I looked around confused as I began shaking more. What is going on? The shaking stopped and I felt someone's warm fingertips touch my cold skin, lightly brushing my hair.

"It's okay, Nialls here."

**********DREAM ENDS***********

My eyes fluttered open to Niall holding me, I sat up quickly and checked my body for bite marks or cuts. I was perfectly unharmed except for a bruise I got from when I was tackled to the ground earlier trying to save the boys. I sighed of relief and looked around, everyone was still asleep. I turned to Niall and hugged him. I don't know why, but I just did. Maybe because he woke me up from that nightmare or he protected me and everyone else while I fell asleep.

Niall was propped up against the window, his legs were stretched out and he was staring at me. I grabbed the blanket again and snuggled into his chest, wrapping that blanket around my once again.

"Are you okay?"

He whispered with a soft Irish voice. I nodded against his chest. Truly, I felt petrified after that dream, I was more afraid then I ever was of these zombies.

"Don't worry, I will keep you safe. Now go to sleep and try not to have nightmares."

I nodded again at his soothing voice, he was actually doing something super nice for a stranger. I have a feeling something's up, but right now, I wanted all the comfort I can get. Niall wrapped his strong arms around me, pulling me in close. I guess you can say... He's a stranger with no danger. At least I hope.

"Loubear... Hehe."

Alyssa Mumbled in her sleep. Niall and I laughed, ooh someone got the hots for Louis Tomlinson. To bad we are in a zombie apocalypse. I stopped laughing and got all comfortable again, I felt safer and happier to know I can stop being on guard for a few hours. It was actually really nice.

'Thank You, Niall'

I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

-----////-------////-----////---------://

Did ya like it?! I put some time into it. I don't know if this was good or not but I hope you enjoyed. Haha.