CHAPTER 1

Monday mornings were the mornings I wished to kill myself

I hated the start of the fucking week, always so dragging and long never knowing when it'll end. Fuck I hated Monday mornings.

I took out a cigarette lighting the end on fire and inhaling the substance that could possibly kill me. Everyone had their addictions. Mine were cigarettes and hockey.

"Morning baby"

Ugh fuck I forgot about her.

"Bianca I thought you left last night? How many times do I have to tell you what we have is just a one night stand and nothing else now fuck off and suck some other dick"

I don't know why I always call her maybe it's because she's great in bed or because she always tries and get with me.

"C'mon Michael you know you love me and I love you so why don't we give us a chance?"

She was in my ear whispering whatever nonsense she was saying out while caressing my chest.

I didn't like her touch.

"Fuck off I have practice" I pushed her off not caring if she fell or not. She wasn't my problem to deal with.

She came running after me but I slammed my bathroom door in front of her face making sure to lock behind me. Can't girl's just take a hint that I'm not interested in them. I don't think I'd ever get a girlfriend they way to much of a distraction.

I took off my clothes placing them neatly on the counter and stepping into the shower. My muscles tenses but relaxed at the contact of the warmth of the water allowing a soft groan to escape the back of my throat.

I stayed like that for about an hour knowing I had twenty minutes to get ready and head for the arena.

Even though I wanted to stay longer I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist and grabbing a smaller towel to dry my hair.

I got quickly into my clothes grabbing my cologne and spraying it on the areas needed.

"Sup bro how you doing" I was greeted by Grayson who looked as if he just got here now "all good is the rest of the boys here as well" he shook his head only saying Lloyd and Levi were here but Sebastian was with Aria helping her out with something.

"I'ma head out we'll meet you there alright" He patted my back and walked away.

I was grabbing my keys but I got a phone call from someone.

Father.

What on earth did he fucking want now. He never calls me unless it's urgent and I never liked talking to him either way.

"Yes"

"Is that the way you should talk to me you piece of shit? Don't test me I have important things to discuss with you"