CHAPTER 12

Michael left an hour ago for practice

I sat in his bed staring out the window just thinking about recent events. My relationship with Michael was very confusing and I really wanted to know what are we.

Was I just a girl for his career or did he see more than just his fake girlfriend. I felt like he saw me just as a fake relationship but something told me he saw more.

I haven't missed the looks he'd give me the looks of admiration and love but maybe that's just the book girl in me that's talking.

But I didn't know what I want. I was conflicted with my feelings towards him. I liked the attention I got from him and sometimes when I didn't get it I tried to get it. Like be in his company just so he could look at me or hold my hand.

Who would have known I made the Michael Wolston my bitch. I mean he was always swearing other people out but when it came to me he was a darling.

I kind of missed him now. I was debating whether I should visit him at the arena now or not. But I decided to rather bake muffins for the group seeing as they work so hard for the campus.

Bringing honour to our university with the amazing wins. The least I could do was bake them some vanilla muffins.

I headed downstairs and was greeted with a few of the guards making themselves coffee.

I greeted them and got all the equipment out and ingredients. I started mixing the dry ingredients together and then adding the wet ingredients.

Once I was done I placed the batter in muffin holders and then in the oven. I cleaned up a little and then cleaned the living room so the maids wouldn't have to worry about that.

The muffins were done and handed each of the guards a muffin wishing them a great day before heading out for the arena.

The drive was short and I saw Michael's car.

I smiled when I walked into the ring. I saw Michael on the ice hitting a puck into the net, he looked frustrated but when he saw me that all went away.

"I made muffins" I shouted and the boys all ran towards me ready to take a muffin out but Levi stopped them.

"Nah ah boys we don't just take you have to say something before you take one" he said pointing a finger at all of them. They all looked at Michael but he wasn't even looking at them, he was looking at me.

"Thank you Jessica" they all shouted before grabbing a muffin. I laughed at them stuffing their faces with muffins practically indulging the cake.

"That's real sweet of you, you really didn't have to do that" Michael whispered into my ear before placing a kiss on my neck.

My cheeks grew warm and I was practically sending messages to his head asking him to continue kissing me. "I know but I wanted to they deserved it...you all deserve it" I turned around fully facing him wrapping my arms around his neck.