CHAPTER 13

It's been two days ever since the incident in the car

He hasn't spoken about it for two days and I thought it was good call. I don't know how Michael could possibly want to have a relationship with me, I mean what does he see in me that he's so desperate?

He wasn't one to date so why now?

He was on my mind all day and I couldn't seem to get it off my system. He left hours ago for a meeting and I thought about popping in just to check up.

He acted normal like the incident in the car meant nothing and I hoped he realised that me and him would never work.

He looks like the type that would be in relationship with a girl like Delilah. Someone who can stand by his side watching him take on the challenges in his life and love him so deeply.

Something I can't give him.

We were too different and I hated it. I want to be the girl by his side and love him all through it. I want the hot sex every morning and the kisses on the shoulders and little hand grabs when he gets anxious.

Michael probably thought I hated him, that I couldn't stand him but god is he wrong. He has no idea how badly I've fallen for him.

From the way he'd flip his hair once he got out of the shower, from the way he'd smirk whenever I'd get flustered or shy around him. I've fallen for everything and I wanted it.

Too bad I can't have it.

I sighed and rolled out of bed making my way towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I had no energy for today and for some reason I just wanted to be by Michael. I wanted to be all cuddled up with him on this windy day. I needed him to look at me and just admire me like the needy brat I am.

It's funny how you can just get so attached to someone in a few months that's about to end.

And that's the sad part.

What we have will end in just two months and we'll never have what we did again. We'd go back to the "hellos" and "goodbyes", the no conversations and we'd just carry on with our lives.

I'd never wake up besides him and have him tell me every morning I'm beautiful and I'm an angel.

An angel in disguise.

And I will never get to kiss those soft lips ever. The only reason I'd never allow him to kiss me is because I know he's already attached and I don't need him to be more attached to me.

He'd simply beg me and I know Michael Wolston doesn't beg.

I spat out the remains of the mint liquid in the sink before rinsing my mouth and heading downstairs.

Nobody was at home, it was just me myself and I all alone. How it should be because I don't deserve love. I don't deserve any of it.

I sat at the nearest sofa resting my legs across the white sofa making myself comfortable whilst throwing a blanket over.