CHAPTER 18

"It's not your fault JJ"

Bella mumbled against my head while hugging me against her chest.

I've been here since yesterday basically crying my eyes out. The girls called over the boys and I told them everything that happened. They said they'd talk to him but Michael never responded.

He hates me I'm sure of it.

If he didn't he would have called already and hear me out but nothing absolutely nothing.

Why do I always fuck things up. First with my father and now Michael the one person that actually wanted to be with me.

I'm just what my father thinks I am.

Useless.

Michael was the only one who believed in me. The only one who thought I could be a business woman but now it's all ruined.

"Do you think he'd still love me?" I asked while wiping the last of my tears "of course he does because he's Michael no matter how much of an ass he loves you no matter what and I'm sure he'll give you a call today"

Eésa got out a cigarette and I immediately scrunched my nose.

"What do you have against cigarettes? You always give me looks when I smoke" she laughed but I wasn't "I just don't like them" I got up to make me a cup of tea but my phone started ringing.

I thought it could have been my brother or mother but to my surprise it was Michael.

"Michael is calling" Eésa's head swung my way and she also dropped the cigarette but quickly grabbed it before the bud starts a fire.

"Well fucking answer it" she shouted and I hesitantly picked up the phone "hello?"

"Jessica I'm glad you answered" his voice was deep meaning he just woke up now "how could I not" I could hear he was smiling over the phone "can you come over like right now? I really want to talk too you about something important" I could hear the emotion on his voice but it was something I couldn't quite put my finger on "I'll be there right now" and I hanged up.

"I'm heading out for Michael's" I said while grabbing my shoes "alright all the best let me know what happens after" I gave her a grin and kissed her goodbye.

°°°°°

"Michael?" I shouted through the house.

Luckily he was in the kitchen drinking coffee not alcohol. Last time he was drinking alcohol the boys said he was like out of this world drunk but could talk properly.

"Michael I am so sorry for what happened that da-"

"It's alright angel that's in the past now besides I know what happened that night" he made his way over to me with his arms out and the next thing I knew he was wrapping me up in his arms.