CHAPTER 8

Jessica wants to have sex with me

It was clear what her intentions were and she knew what mine was as well.
She was in denial and didn't want to accept it but we both knew she'd fuck me anytime if she had the chance.

I haven't gotten any sleep last night due to the brat that lives with me. It's like she corrupted my mind and thoughts. I think of her when I'm not suppose to and I'm not complaining.

Everything about her was mesmerizing and the thought of her underneath me got me excited.

Jessica was different compared to the other girls. She was quiet and introverted, mostly stayed in her room didn't talk much unless spoken to. She never gets head over heels for anybody and Heath doesn't count.

It would be hard to get her to fall for me but I'm Michael Wolston I will succeed.

It was 8:00 and I had to get ready for that stupid meeting. I still wasn't as happy about the whole me being CEO thing but I really couldn't do anything about it. I really hoped my father would get some sense and change his mind but that would mean no seeing Jessica anymore and that would be a shame.

I dressed myself quickly not caring about the tie and hurried downstairs.

Jessica was seated at the table having a conversation with one of the guards and I didn't quite like it.

They were laughing about something and the way it was going I didn't like that she was too happy about what he was saying.

"Angel" my sudden approach made her stop laughing and her now cheerful state was back to quiet and observed "Michael I forgot you'd be going to that meeting I'll be there after 1 ok"

I couldn't care less what time she'll be there all I wanted was for her to be laughing with me.

"Derek you should go back to your station it would be a pity if you let such small encounters like this be the reason you fired"

The shock in his eyes didn't hide away from me and without a word he excused himself and headed for the front.

"Was that necessary? We were only talking Michael" her hand touched my forearm and her touch alone could put me in a state no woman can ever do.

"I don't care...I'll see you around the office enjoy your time at the mall take a guard that's not Derek"

She rolled her eyes before nodding and I thought about all the many things I could do to make her roll her eyes but in a different way of course.

I debated whether to kiss her on the cheek or not but decided not to seeing as we were just getting comfortable.

°°°°

Sitting in my office was probably the most boring thing ever.

I hated doing paper work and signing briefs and contracts I hated it with a passion. I couldn't believe this would be my life from now on can you believe it.