CHAPTER 3

"Get out"

"Get out"

I told Bianca leaving her topless and clueless. "But I haven't even finished giving you a blowjob?" I was getting irritated by every second.

I had just ended the call with Jessica and I felt bad afterwards leaving her wondering if I'm working out or something.

I suck as a boyfriend.

"It doesn't matter fuck off go" I pointed towards the door and she nodded grabbing her things before placing a small kiss on my cheek "call me" she said and left.

I definitely would not.

I sighed rubbing my temples in little circles trying to get the pain of this headache away.

I didn't in fact like that Jessica lived alone. I don't know why but I just didn't because what if something happened to her and nobody was around? What if I wasn't around?

I don't know why I was thinking of her. It's like she corrupted my mind and thoughts even when I'm not suppose to think about her I did.

She was something if I'm being honest. Wasn't like the other girls always stayed quiet and minded her business. I don't think she dated much either.

I admired her a lot back in school. Always stealing quick glances towards her when she wasn't noticing. I wanted to be friends with her but she never looked like the type to really socialize with boys. So I never did.

"Fucking hell" I mumbled.

I got into bed fully switching off my mind trying to get the thought of her out of it but nothing.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and grabbed my phone hoping she was still awake but I decided not to phone her but rather message.

Me - don't take a cab to campus I'll pick you up and drop you off same when classes are over.

I sighed placing the phone on the bedside table finally able to switch off even though she was still on my mind.

I wonder if she was also thinking of me the way I was...

°°°°

It was 7:36 and Jessica needed to be at campus at 8:30.

I was getting ready on my way to fetch Jessica but someone walked in.

"You look like you in a rush"

"Bianca why do you keep coming back? I'm not interested in you and never will" most girls take the hint but her? never.

"But I love you Michael and you won't even know if you try it out, the whole dating thing could really work out you know" she grabbed my biceps trying to get me to look at her but she was fucking annoying.