01 | INVITATIONS

(The date is meant to be 23 august, srry)

It was only weeks before my wedding date. And guess what I'ma do today, I'm going to hand out invitations, personally.

First up, fae den.

○○○

I arrived back home, at the fae den and flew inside, avoiding all the spikes.

I had the invitation in my hand and flew towards the main point.

"Izzy?" I hear a voice and turn to see Gia. "What are you doing here?"

"Hey G, you mind getting everyone here, I need to speak to y'all" I state.

"Sure" she shrugs. She lets out a loud cry and they quickly come flying.

"What's the emergency?!" Gran Maleficent shouts as they huddle around us.

"There's no emergency!" I announce and they all sigh annoyed.

"But, I wanted to show you guys something" I state.

I hand my grandmother the invitation and she beams with joy.

"What? What is it?" Auntie Nyx asks desperately. I hand her a copy of the invitation and she shows it to everybody before flying happily.

Shrike and Zafrina pull me into a bone crushing hug. I pat their arms with a chuckle.

"I'm so happy for you!" Gia cheers. Mum cups both of my cheeks with tears of joy in her eyes.

She places a kiss on my forehead before hugging me tight.

"Okay! Okay! But that's not all" I state.

I pull away from the hug and take both of Gia's hands in mine.

"Giana... will you be my maid of honour?" I ask her.

Her eyes become glossy and her lip quivers.

"Of course! Is that even a question?!" She pulls me into a hug.

I chuckle as we part from the hug.

"Zafrina, Shrike.. will you both be my bridesmaids?" I ask them and they both cheer happily.

"YES!" They exclaim and I chuckle as everyone claps.

○○○