11 | MEET THE CULLENS

Well, life has been really great.

It's been 100 years since my awakening and we were back in Forks. We renovated the Cullen home to 4 stories. I've had many more children, let me introduce you to them.

"Mom!" My daughters, Ivy and Octavia call into me.

"Dad said we're his twins like ewww, I'd rather look like the dumpster!" She shouts and I chuckle to myself.

Their father's Edward.

"Mom!" Clementine calls out to me.

"Dad won't let me sit on his back when he does push ups, he says I'm heavy"

"Cause you are!" Emmett shouts.

"Have you seen your muscles?!" She argues.

My baby son, Henry, Bree, and Faye then come to my doorway.

"The twins are fighting again" They tells me.

"Thanks baby" I pat his shoulder before heading downstairs where Nymeria and Embry were arguing.

"Hey! HEY!" I shout at them.

They both look to me.

"Why are you fighting?" I ask them.

"She wants to take my flannel but I want to wear it so I can go meet Embry at the waterfall. We're gonna scare away bears"

"But I need his flannel so I can go meet Jamie!" She argues.

"Look. Nymeria give your brother back his sweater, if you need a flannel, go look for one in my closet" I solve the problem.

"Ooh, thanks mom!" She squeals before speeding up to my bedroom.

"Thanks mom" Embry and I high five. "Okay honey, have fun"

I bet you're wondering what they look like.

Navia Robinson as Faye Bennett

Well, this is my first, the original cutie! My baby Faye

Well, this is my first, the original cutie! My baby Faye. You all already know that's she's a fae and yeah. Faye's put her interest into activities such as dancing and is hoping of becoming a big feal one day.