04 | HAPPILY MARRIED

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!! I'M GETTING MARRIED!

I'm mentally doing the biggest happy dance ever! My bridesmaids and I have taken a lot of photos in our robes.

Esme, Alice and Rosalie decided not to walk the aisle alone but instead wait on the other side like a groom.

They were already dressed and ready to go, and at the moment, my maid of honor was helping me with my hair.

"You look so gorgeous" Gia smiles down at me as she pins up my hair.

"Thanks G" I smile at her.

Mom then enters, dressed in a beautiful royal blue dress to symbolize how fae would dress at a wedding.

"You look great mom" I compliment her. "I do my best" she shrugs while flipping her hair.

"I actually got something for you" she states. "What's up?" I stand. "Sit down first" she chuckles.

I sit down and she places something on my head. "It was your great grandmother's"

"She wore it on her wedding day" she states

"She wore it on her wedding day" she states. "Really?" I ask and she nods.

"And for something blue..." Leah walks up to us, still in her robe, and holds out a garter with a mini bottle of vodka in it.

"I know you'll need it" she shrugs while handing it to me

"Thanks Lee" I smile at her while taking the garter into my hands.

"Okay" Jessica enters the room. "Listen up people, this wedding day will go according to plan. This is my first time ever being a bridesmaid and I'm going to appreciate it. So, I need you all dressed and prepped up because in a few, we'll be walking down that aisle. So come on people!"

They start moving around and getting dressed.

"Time for your glam!" Angela and Irina walk up to me. "Trust me, you'll love this" Irina nods excitedly.