First Kiss

"Yeahhhhhh! See you *hic* later, Alhaithammmm.." He said.

Kaveh and Alhaitham exited the room leaving just Cyno and Tighnari alone together.

Tighnari sighed and shuffled the cards, moving ever-so-slightly closer to Cyno, but still hiding his cards from him. 

"You're gonna lose this round, Cy." Tighnari said with a big grin in his face. Cyno sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Says the *hic* loser." He complained.

"Cyno, I'm not being a sore loser, I just want to beat you at this dumb fucking card game!" Tighnari said angrily. Cyno's eyes widened and his expression changed from a silly one to a hurt one.

"It's not stupid...." He said slowly, looking down. 

"No no no no! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way! I'm so sorry, Cyno. It's not a stupid game. It's really fun and you're really good at it!" Tighnari said quickly, trying to backpedal his words. Cyno sniffed and looked up at him sadly.

"R-really?" He asked.

"Yeah. Really." Tighnari said warmly, giving Cyno a hug and a little smile. Cyno returned the hug, wrapping his arms around Tighnari. 

"You really mean it?" He asked.

"Mmhm. Is there something I can do to prove it?" Tighnari asked, not initially realizing the multiple ways that sentence could be taken. Cyno raised an eyebrow and giggled.

"You're a little cutie, ya know *hic* that?" He asked playfully. Tighnari blushed and looked away.

"Ahem, maybe we should start playing TCG now..." He said, trying to divert the conversation somewhere else.

"Nah. I'd rather not. You're way *hic* more fun than TCG...." Cyno said with a grin.

Tighnari POV

He's drunk, of course he doesn't mean anything of what he's saying! But what if he's just saying what he wouldn't say when he's sober? What if he....actually means it? My cheeks become hot and Cyno inches closer to me. He drops his cards onto the table. 

Okay, damn, this is getting serious. 

I lean backwards a little, scared of what he might do to me. But instead of hurting me, Cyno just leans in and cups my face in his hands. I must look like a beet by now, and I feel my face burn. 

He hiccups a little and then pulls me in for a kiss, moving his hands down from my face to my back, and he pulls me in tighter. I don't bother fighting back, and let my body sink into the kiss. I pull away after a few seconds, out of breath. 

"Cyno....why...?" I start to ask. I have so many questions, and don't have the mental capacity right now to ask them. He just sighs and looks at me happily.

"I've *hic* been waiting years for that...." He says.

"I.....Cyno...you...you mean it?" I ask. He nods slowly.

"Then...I must admit...I didn't hate the kiss." I say, looking away, unable to make eye contact. He grabs my chin and turns my head back towards him.

"Tighnari..."

"Cyno." I initiate it this time, pulling him close to me for another kiss. I gasp for air, before joining his lips once more. He's way more experienced than me, but I don't really care, as long as I get to be with him.

...Even if I suck at kissing.

He leans into the kiss, and grabs the back of my shirt, stretching it. So many thoughts are racing through my mind, and I'm not sure which I should focus on. All I can currently think about is the feel of his lips pressed against mine. It starts to get more passionate, and I open my mouth a little, letting his tongue works its way through mine. 

That was not how I expected an innocent game of TCG to go.

We finally separate, and I look into his beautiful amber eyes. He hugs me again and gnaws on my neck a little bit. My breath hitches, and as much as I want Cyno, I wasn't ready for that. Nervously I push him off of me. 

"Cyno, I think you should slow down a bit..." I say. He looks at me pitifully and hiccups. 

"Tighnari, pleaseeee!" He begs, looking at me with his weird rendition of puppydog eyes.  I firmly hold my ground. 

"Cyno, I won't deny that I liked that. But we're in public!"  I say. He looks a bit disappointed, but he understands. 

"We're in a private room thoughhh!" He whines.

Okay, maybe he doesn't understand.

"If you want, we can go home or something, but we need to at least clean up all the cards. Okay?" I ask. He nods his head. 

"Okay." He gets off me and leans over the table to gather up the TCG cards. I can't help but notice his muscles glistening in the light. I really just want to touch him everywhere, but that would be contradicting everything I just told him, so I kept quiet and helped him gather the cards.

I'm not sure where this might take us. I still need to remember: he's drunk as fuck and won't remember any of this tomorrow...so...might as well make the most of it...maybe?