Change of Plans

✨300+ reads?!?! Thank you all so much it means the world to me! Istg the support I've gotten gives me the will to live again. Thank you so much. <3 -Bean✨

He wraps his arm around my body, snuggling me close to him. In the darkness, I smile to myself a whisper an 'I love you' to him. He squeezes my hand.

"I love you too, Nari."

Cyno pov

I wake up, snuggling Tighnari. This time, I know why I'm here.

"Good morning, sleepyhead~" I whisper. My voice is low and raspy. Damn. I forgot about my morning voice. His ears perk up.

"Hey, Cyno." He says tiredly. I place a kiss on his cheek. 

"I'm gonna get dressed for work now, okay?" I tell him. He nods. 

"Okay." 

~

I stand up, feeling a sharp, agonizing pain soaring through my body. I stifle a scream. 

"Fuck..!" I half-yell, half-whisper. 

"You okay?" Tighnari asks me. 

"Yeah..." I say, rubbing my back, "I forgot about how much it hurts the next morning." Tighnari takes a deep breath in. 

"I'm not sure I wanna get up then." He admits. I laugh to myself a bit.

"You'll be okay. If you survived last night, you'll survive this morning." I say. He smiles. Damn, he's so cute when he smiles. 

"Yeah, but I have the day off anyway, Cyno." Tighnari says. 

"Hm? Really?" I ask.

"Yep. I don't have any classes or stuff like that scheduled on Thursdays. That's my free day. But you're not, are you? I mean, like, are you available today?" He asks me. I shake my head 'no'. 

"I don't, but I could just call in sick." I say.

"You don't have to do that for me." He says. 

"Nah, it's fine." I assure him. 

"Besides, you're fun. Being the Mahamatra isn't." I add. 

"I can't convince you not to, can I?" He asks.

"Hehe." I fold my arms. 

"You little--" Tighnari begins to say, but I pounce onto the bed and tackle him, kissing him all over. 

"That was....sudden." He says, while still being kissed by me.

"So?" I ask him. 

"N-no...it's not bad. I just was a bit surprised, that's all." He says. I take note of it, and continue to kiss him, leaving a hickey below his jaw. 

"C-cyno, stop it. People will see that..." He says weakly. 

"I'm marking my territory." I say. He sighs heavily and pushes my head away from his neck with his arm. 

"Not on the neck." He says in a serious tone. 

"Well, I guess I should just go where only I can see it~" I say. He stops me before I can take off his shirt.

"Cyno, you barley ever show pain and you were dying when you got up. I don't need to be split open again." Tighnari says. I don't really have any good excuses to respond with, and just sit there for a few seconds. 

"Well....can we make a compromise?" I ask. 

"Lemme hear it." 

"Can we have sex at least once a week?" 

"Uh...it depends on how broken I get, but sure." He responds. I smile.

"Thank youuuuuu~" I say with a smirk. 

"You're welcome." He says. 

"Oh! Another thing..." I say. He nods.

"So...do you have any kinks I should know about...?" I ask him. He thinks for a second. 

"Not that I know of." He says. 

"Fuck...I was hoping you would." I admit. 

"Why?" He asks me. 

"Cuz I wanna make you happy." I say. He shakes his head and hugs me. 

"Cyno, you make me happy already. With or without the sex toys and such." He says. 

"Noted. And, Nari, thank you. But, can I still give you hickeys? Like, more than just one day of the week?" I ask.

"I'm not gonna press you on it, but what's with your need to fuck me every possible second?" He asks me, tilting his head a bit. 

"One word: I'm horny." I say.

"That's two words, Cy." He tells me. 

"Shut up." I grab him and squeeze him tight to me, leaving tiny hickeys along his jaw and neck. I hear him whimpering, but he says nothing. I continue sucking on his neck, but I feel claws digging into my back. 

"C-cyno," he says, out of breath, "you're gonna make me hard if you keep doing this..." 

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask. He sighs. 

"Not now, okay? It's too early." Tighnari says. I reluctantly climb off of him. 

"Can we tonight?" I ask him. 

"Maybe." He responds. 

Good enough for me. I smirk. 

"I'll take that as a yes." 

"Cyno, you're so desperate to get inside me again. I'm not complaining, but--"

"Good." I say, cutting him off. 

"You're so lucky I love you, otherwise I wouldn't put up with your bullshit." He says.

"And I'm lucky to know someone like you. Double win, right?" I say.

"Yeah, it's great  to know someone like you. But it's not as great when you're splitting me open." He says.

"Aw, come onnnn!" I whine, "but that's the most fun part of sex!" 

"No."

"Please?" 

"No."

"Damn it."

"I still love you, Cyno." 

"I love you too, Nari. But I'd really appreciate it if you let me cu-"

"NO. No dirty talk." 

"Fine. But we can have fun tonight?"

"...Sure."