This Is....New

✨Istg this fanart is actually so cute <3 -Bean✨

There's no point in worrying, though, at least not right now. I take a deep breath, and squeeze him a bit tighter to me. I didn't even realize as I fell asleep with him in my arms. If I died in my sleep, it doesn't matter. I got over the awful shit building between us.

Wait.

No.

The test.

Did I fail it?

Fuck.

Cyno POV

I wake up, being held by a warm ball of fur--Nari. I literally have no idea why I'm here...I look at my wrist to check the time. It's 2 am, and I can't just casually leave and go home now. The real question here is why I'm sleeping in the same bed with Nari. Don't get me wrong, it's comforting, but why and how? I'm too tired to go to a different room, so I just squeeze his hand a little bit and fall back asleep.

His skin is so soft, and even in the darkness, he still looks just as gorgeous. 

~

Spectator POV

It was the next morning, around 7 am, that Tighnari woke up. He forgot that he'd been snuggling Cyno, and pushed him off the bed without thinking. Cyno fell too the floor with a 'thunk' and Tighnari peeked over the bed to see him writhing in pain. 

"Tighnari what the....Why am I in your house? And what the fuck did you do that for?" He asked angrily. Tighnari blushed, not knowing what to tell Cyno, and what not to. 

"Uh....sorry. I just got startled. And you're here because after TCG last night you didn't have the energy to go to your own place, so you stayed here." Tighnari said nervously. Cyno looked at him, not believing a word of it.

"Tighnari, you're such a shitty liar. What actually happened last night? And, even if it is true, I wouldn't be in the same bed with you!" He said, and stood up, putting his hands on his hips. Tighnari covered his face with his hands and sat on the bed, not having the courage to make eye contact.

"Well, you got drunk last night. And uh...we went back to my place...which we are at currently." Tighnari said, still hiding his face. I mean, nothing he said was a lie. 

"Tighnari. How did I end up in your bed?" Cyno asked in a monotone voice. Tighnari said nothing nothing, still trying to think of a solid work-around to the situation. 

"Well...uh...um..." He stuttered. Damn, Cyno is hard to lie to. 

"Seriously, tell me what happened." Cyno asked. He already had a good guess on what actually went down, but decided to let Tighnari own up to it himself. It was a test of honesty, overall. Tighnari continued to stutter, unable to speak properly. Cyno was getting frustrated, but just took a deep breath in.

He walked closer to Tighnari and kissed him slowly, letting him realize what was happening. After a few seconds he pulled away, looking at Tighnari with a face he'd only seen once before--he was blushing. 

Tighnari stared at Cyno, saying nothing, even more flustered now.

"Was that the thing that happened last night?" Cyno asked. Tighnari nodded slowly.

"You're not drunk anymore....why'd you do that?" He asked, genuinely confused. Cyno shrugged. Despite a lack of a reaction, his face was still bright pink. 

"It felt right...and, Nari, I'm pretty sure we both liked it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but-" Cyno continued, but Tighnari stopped him by rushing up to him and hugging him, and placing a small kiss on Cyno's cheek. 

"Yeah, save the speech." Tighnari said, pulling Cyno a bit tighter to him. Cyno returned the hug, bringing his own arms around Tighnari's body. 

~

After a minute of silence, they finally separated and looked into each other's eyes. Neither one knew what to say.

"Cyno...I...what are we?" Tighnari finally asked. Cyno stared blankly at him, not knowing a definite answer, for once in his life.

"Well...what do you want us to be?" He asked.

"Cyno, when you ask it like that it feels really weird to answer.." Tighnari said, starting to blush again. 

"But, I guess...will you be my boyfriend?" He continued. 

Cyno looked Tighnari up and down, before smiling brightly. 

"Thought you'd never ask, Nari." He said, chuckling lightly. Tighnari pulled him in once more for a kiss, this time more passionate. He pulled away, panting and flushed. 

"That was lovely, but you still need to answer one of my questions." Cyno said.

"You can't just enjoy the moment, could you?" Tighnari asked sarcastically. Cyno sighed heavily and facepalmed. 

"Don't be like that, Nari. But actually, why did I end up in your bed? Did we..?" Cyno asked. Tighnari shook his head no.

"No, we just cuddled. I personally don't feel ready. We only kissed last night because you were drunk as fuck. I didn't think you'd do that while sober..." He said.  

"And on top of everything," Tighnari continued, "I don't think you would've fucked me if you were drunk or sober. Is that right?" 

"I agree with you on that. It'd be too fast, but would you eventually?" He asked sweetly. 

"I...don't know. But we can take baby steps." Tighnari replied. 

"Well I dunno about you, but I'm starrrrrrvinggggg." Cyno said, feeling his stomach growl. 

"Ditto. Wanna go out for food together?" Tighnari asked, wrapping his arm around Cyno's shoulder. 

"Yeah, that was the point." Cyno said. Tighnari smirked a bit.

"You're quite straightforward, Cy." He said. Cyno shrugged.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked. 

"Not really. I think it's kinda cute." Tighnari admitted, blushing a bit and looking away.