Fight

✨I'm sorry that the chapter is short and also that I took forever to upload again. I'm not dead though! -Bean <3✨

"Yeah, that was the point." Cyno said. Tighnari smirked a bit.

"You're quite straightforward, Cy." He said. Cyno shrugged.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked.

"Not really. I think it's kinda cute." Tighnari admitted, blushing a bit and looking away.

~

The two changed into more appropriate clothes to go out in, and exited Tighnari's dorm together. Instead of a surprise outing, Cyno led them to an actual breakfast joint. It was called "The Wind's Reach"; as the owner was from Mondstadt and wanted to carry over their cuisine to Sumeru. It was Cyno's favorite foreign restaurants, but Tighnari had never been before. 

"'The Wind's Reach'... What's this place, Cy?" Tighnari asked, looking over at the other expectantly. 

"It's a food place." Cyno replied. 

"Well duh, but like, what kind of food?"

"Shut upppppp."

"I'm just asking a question!" 

The two laughed as they walked into the building, Tighnari blushing just a bit, simply flustered by seeing Cyno so happy like this. 

As they walked in the building, they spotted Kaveh and Alhaitham, sitting together cutely at a table. Tighnari rushed over to them and whispered before Cyno could come over:

"He kissed meeee!"  He said giddily. Kaveh started blankly at Alhaitham, before back at Tighnari. 

"Cyno? Yeah, sure." He said. Alhaitham elbowed Kaveh.

"No, he's not lying." Alhaitham said. He moved Kaveh's face over to his own, and giving his cheek a quick peck.  

"Hey, Cyno." Kaveh said, as he approached the three other males. He nodded in their direction. 

"Hi, Kaveh... And Alhaitham. Fancy seeing you two at the...exact same place...as Nari and I..." He said slowly, squinting his eyes. 

"If you're implying that it was a setup, it's nothing of the sort. It is simply a nonplanned coincidence." Alhaitham said calmly, taking a sip of his coffee. Kaveh nodded, but quickly, his eyes widened and he looked to Alhaitham.

"Hey, what happened after TCG last night?" He asked. 

"What, like did we...mm?" Alhaitham said. Kaveh shook his head 'no'.

"Nah, we probably did." 

"KAVEH!" Tighnari yelled at him. 

"Unclench your buttcheeks, Tighnari." Kaveh said, standing up menacingly. He was in fact quite taller than him, and despite being weak, there was no doubt he could kick Tighnari's ass. Cyno jolted over and stuck his arm out to protect Tighnari.

"Ay, leave him alone, bitch!" He said angrily. Kaveh stood back, actually intimidated. Cyno was the Mahamatra, after all. He was also short, but he was buff as fuck. Alhaitham also stood up, and went around the table to put his hands on Kaveh's shoulders. 

"Hey, calm down babe." He said soothingly. Kaveh was seething. 

"NO! I was tryin' to TALK and then this motherFUCKER comes in here like he can stop me! Fuck! You!" He yelled. By this point, the commotion caught the attention of the staff and other customers at the joint.

"Hey, you gotta leave or calm down, sir." One of the waiters said as he passed by their table. This made Kaveh even angrier. 

"How 'bout YOU calm down, you bitch-ass mother fucker!"  He shouted. 

~

Shortly after all four of them were booted out of the building. 

"Ay, now that those pussies can't stop me, you gotta fight me like a real fucker." Kaveh said, gritting his teeth. Both Cyno and Alhaitham were desperately trying to calm Kaveh down and to protect Tighnari.