Good Night

But even if he breaks my back, it's worth the pain.

Because how could I say no to such a big cock?

Ahem.

I mean, how could I say no to Cyno?

~

"Cy, I'm really tired..." I say, after I have thoroughly filled every hole I have with him, and vice versa. He nods in agreement. 

"Yeah, I am too. But we still need to clean up. Are you okay if I wipe you off?" He asks me. 

"That's fine." I say. Cyno does as he said, and walks to the bathroom to grab some toilet paper, and walked back, cleaning me up soon after like I was some toddler. I didn't really mind being cleaned by him, though. In fact, it was actually turning me on a bit. 

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It." Cyno said to me. 

"W-what do you mean?!?" I ask frantically. 

"You're hard. We're not going..." he sighed, "...for another round." 

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to insinuate that..." I apologize. 

"No, it's fine. I just get kinda cranky when I'm tired." Cyno admits. 

"Whatever. I'm gonna take a quick shower to clean myself up. You can use the paper towels. Ok?" He asks me. 

"Yeah, yeah, sure." I say, before he hands me the roll and goes into the bathroom. I'm a bit embarrassed, but relatively fine.  

~

Nervously, I get myself cleaned up, and a few minutes later, Cyno emerges from the bathroom, and a cloud of steam follows him. Literally. 

"Hey. Do you feel better now?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, much better. I'm ready to sleep now. Are you?" He replies. 

"Yes, I am. I had a lot of fun tonight, actually."  I tell him. 

"I did too. For a first time, I didn't think you did half bad... Although I did most of the work." He says, frowning a bit. He slips on an oversized t-shirt and a pair of boxers, and then turned off the light and climbed into bed with me. 

He wraps his arm around my body, snuggling me close to him. In the darkness, I smile to myself a whisper an 'I love you' to him. He squeezes my hand. 

"I love you too, Nari." 

✨Sorry for the short chapter, BUT! Thank y'all so much for reading! This is the most support I've gotten on any of my books so far, and I really appreciate that. More coming soon! -Bean✨