Sleep (again)

"Can you promise me something?" Nari asks me.

"Depends, but let's hear it." I reply.

"Can we be open with each other if something's not okay? Like, to not be secretive. I want to have that kind of intimacy...to be able to actually know what you're thinking. Can we do that? And, yes, that applies to me as well." He says. Interesting sales pitch.

"Yeah, of course." I say, and kiss his cheek. Tighnari sighs deeply. Maybe it's relief, or maybe because there's still cum dripping out his ass. I hold onto him tightly, wishing that this moment could stay like this forever. 

"I know I've said this a thousand times Nari, but-"

"I love you too, Cyno." 

"How'd you know what I was gonna say...?"

"Because I know you." 

"Heh...I guess that's true. But I do love you." 

"Thank you."

"Yeah, naturally." 

~

I unplug the drain and watch as the white water drains out of sight. I stand up first, holding onto his hand and he stands up as well. I grab the towels I had laid out next to the bathtub, and wrap it around his waist, before doing the same for myself. 

I watch as he goes up to the mirror and examines himself, though I'm not quite sure what part of him he's looking at. I walk up behind him and rest my head in the crook of his neck.

"Hey, beautiful. Whatcha lookin' at?" I ask playfully. 

"My face. I'm still so red from earlier-" He says. My face darkens a bit, but I quickly regain my smile. 

"It was worth it though, right?" I ask him. He nods.

"Totally. Anyways, we're clean, so can we sleep now?" He asks me. I chuckle at his naiveté. 

"Nari. The sheets...?" I say, pointing at the drenched bed. He sighs heavily. 

"Ugh...yeah." He says. We walk over to the bed and pull off the sheets, and he plops them into the washing machine across the hall. As he returns, I go up the the dresser and toss him a pair of boxers and an oversized shirt. 

"What's this for?" He asks me.

"To sleep in. I don't want to sleep naked." I tell him. He says nothing and turns around so his back is facing me, and drops the towel to the floor. My mind goes back to what we had done a half hour earlier, but I stop myself and put one of his shirts and boxers on as well. They smell amazing--they smell like Tighnari. 

~

I grab some new clean sheets, and place them onto the bed. After a minute of positioning the pillows and such properly, I lie down in the bed and he does the same. 

He lies on his right side, and so I lie on my left so that we're facing each other. 

"You look so pretty like this." I say.

"T-thank you.." He says, a bit flustered. He yawns, stretching his arms and legs out before curling up into a ball. I hold onto him, feeling his chest move up and down, until I can tell he's asleep. I'm not really a nap person, but I'll hold still until he moves, as to not wake him. 

Anything for him. Well, maybe not anything. Theoretically, I'd do anything for him. Literally, it depends. 

Ah, I'm getting sidetracked. All I need to focus on right now is him. I can't even bring myself to hug him tighter or even kiss him, because I might wake him up and he'd be mad at me. 

Actually, he probably wouldn't be. 

But I'll play it safe.