05 • 𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿

October slowly approached, by now all the leaves on the trees changed

October slowly approached, by now all the leaves on the trees changed. Andy was still in his cast and the fake relationship was still on.

It was a town tradition to host a haunted sleepover at the school. The goal was to see how long throughout the night you could last with the scary costumes and decorations. Not to mention many of the seniors liked playing pranks on everyone else.

Because of her love for Halloween, Melanie also loved this tradition. This time, she was going to match costumes with Zoie. They'd be going as Draculaura and Clawdeen.

 They'd be going as Draculaura and Clawdeen

Melanie and Zoie

Melanie was so excited. As she brushed her hair, her older sister, Ivy, stood in the doorway to her bedroom. "You getting ready for the haunted sleepover?" Ivy asked, Melanie rolled her eyes.

"You won't be able to scare me." Melanie said, pulling her hair into pigtails. She had pink clip on streaks in her hair. "We'll see about that." Ivy smirked, she was a senior in high school, and was ready to scare her sister tonight.

"I'm going to stay the whole night!" Melanie exclaimed, smiling to herself in the mirror. Ivy chuckled in response, doubting that she'd even stay an hour.

"Go away, Ivy!" Melanie yelled, rolling her eyes. "Ivy, quit bothering your sister!" Melanie's mom, Bethany, yelled from downstairs. Ivy laughed as she walked out of her room.

Melanie finished off her pink makeup and smiled in the mirror. "Melanie!" Bethany yelled, from downstairs, "Come on!"

Melanie hurried downstairs into the entryway of her house. "I'm ready!" Melanie cheered, Ivy rolled her eyes. "Good, your dad is watching Addison, I'll take you girls to the school." Bethany said, opening the door and leaving the house.

"Can you also pick up Zoie along the way?" Melanie asked, following them to the car. "Sure." Bethany agreed.

They drove to Zoie's house, then finally reached the school. "Have fun girls! Call me if you need to leave early!" Bethany yelled out from the car. "Trust me mom, that won't be necessary." Melanie boasted.