06 • 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀

It was getting pretty late in the night, Melanie found herself growing tired as 2 AM approached

It was getting pretty late in the night, Melanie found herself growing tired as 2 AM approached. "I'm getting pretty tired." Anya yawned, resting her head on the cafeteria lunch table.

"Yeah, it's getting pretty boring." Megan sighed, scrolling on her phone. "We should play a game!" Nikki exclaimed, everyone stared at her.

"I agree, and I have the perfect idea." Kym said, finishing off her bottle of water. "Everyone to the floor, in a circle." She ordered.

Everyone sat in a circle on the floor, Kym sat down and placed the bottle of water in the middle. "What is this?" Tara asked, Kym and her friends giggled in response.

"It's spin the bottle, obviously." Kym rolled her eyes, Tara sunk down in embarrassment. "This game is really childish." Kaydin said, Kym shot him a glare. "Don't play then."

He shrugged and kept quiet after that. "Look, I'll start off since everyone seems too nervous." Kym smiled, spinning the bottle. Everyone stared in anticipation as it spun around.

The bottle eventually stopped as the cap landed on Caleb. Melanie's jaw dropped, Caleb noticed this and smirked. "Try not to get jealous, Mel." He said, grinning at her.

Melanie rolled her eyes, looking away. "Looks like we have to kiss." Kym smiled, Kaydin held her shoulder. "Kym, stop." He said, Kym turned back to him, annoyed.

"Can you be quiet? I'm trying to play." She said, his eyes widened. "You're not being serious, right? You're seriously going to kiss this guy?" Kaydin said.

Kym turned back to face Caleb and leaned in, kissing him on the lips. Everyone stared in shock, Kaydin seemed pissed. Kym leaned back and smiled.

"Fine, I'll go now." Kaydin said, spinning the bottle. Everyone stared as it spun around. Eventually, it stopped on Lydia. Stacy turned to Lydia.

"Oh my gosh, Lydia!" She cheered, Lydia smiled at her.  "Seriously, her?" Kym mumbled, staring at Kaydin, who was the one smiling now. Both him and Lydia leaned in the middle and kissed.

"Wow, Kym you're right, this game is fun." He smirked, Kym stared at him. There was an uncomfortable tension in the air, everyone could feel it.

"Hey, I wanna go next!" Aaron cheered, spinning the bottle. The bottle spun around before landing on Zoie. Zoie stared at him, disgusted. "Pucker up!" He smiled, leaning in towards Zoie.

"No thanks." Zoie rolled her eyes, holding up her hand. "You have to kiss him, it's the rules." Anya said, frowning. "It's bullshit." Zoie said.