07 • 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀

It was soon December, Melanie and Andy were still in their fake relationship

It was snowing hard outside, and there was a cold breeze in the air as people stayed in their houses, all warmed up.

Melanie was in her house, waiting for Zoie. They were going to go ice skating today. Melanie was good at ice skating, she'd often take lessons a lot in the winter. Although, this winter she wasn't having much time to.

Melanie smiled as she noticed Zoie's mom's car pull up in the driveway. She saw Zoie through the window, waving with a huge smile on her face.

Melanie put on her ugg boots and zippered her puff pink coat. She grabbed her bag full of her ice skates and opened the front door.

"Bye mom, I'm leaving now!" She called out before leaving. She ran through the snow, nearly slipping on the ice, to the car.

"Hey Melanie, you excited to go?" Zoie cheered as Melanie got in the car. "You know it!" Melanie responded, buckling up.

Soon, they arrived at the skating rink. "I'll pick you girls up at 7, okay?" Zoie's mom said, "Have fun!"

They hurried inside the skating rink and checked in. Zoie rented some skates, Melanie had her own. They sat at a nearby table and tied their skates on. "This is going to be so much fun!" Zoie said.

Melanie nodded in agreement, she looked up to see Kym and her friends at the other table. Her smile dropped when she noticed them. "Seriously, why are they there?" Melanie mumbled. Zoie noticed them too.

"Hey, have you and Kym been arguing recently? You both seem off." Zoie said. Melanie shrugged. "I don't think she likes the fact I'm dating Andy."

Zoie frowned. "Ignore her, you guys are really cute together." Melanie looked at her with disgust. "Really?" She asked. Zoie smiled and nodded.

"Hey look, there's Zoie and Melanie." Anya said, pointing at them. Kym scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Let's invite them over!" Mateo cheered, Andy smiled. "Whatever." Kym mumbled.

"Hey, guys!" Megan called out, "Come over here!" Zoie and Melanie smiled and headed over. "Hey guys!" Anya exclaimed. "Hi!" Zoie said.

"Hey Melanie, isn't it strange how your own boyfriend didn't invite you along originally?" Kym asked with a smirk on her face. "I already had plans with Zoie." Melanie said, frowning. Kym smiled, clearly doubting what she said was true.

"Shall we get going?" Megan asked, standing up in her skates. They all agreed and headed onto the rink. It was slippery. "Woah!" Zoie yelled, slipping a bit.