Chapter-1

😅This is my first story so please tell me how is it and if i have a knack for it or not please tell me honestly 😅🤗🤗

Enjoy Story!!!!!

Ishan's pov
     After todays practice i was talking with coach about our new team member who will be joining us today.
After all that practice and talking with coach it was pretty late and i was tired🥱 too.

So i went back to my room and saw there was someone sleeping on my bed i go near and saw it was our new team member known as prince 🤴of cricket Shubman Gill

How dare he sleep in his captains bed that too with informing us about his arrival but I was tired from all the practice that we did today so i let it be i will see tomorrow😴😴😴.

Shub pov
   I came to our hotel where India A is staying i already messaged our Coach and management about my arrival and they told me to rest today and meet my teammates tomorrow.

So they told me hotel staff will provide me with the key for my room.
And to meet my roommate that they said will be Ishan Kishan who is our Captain too.

I reached in my hotel room and see Ishan is not here yet maybe he is still in practice ground as i was tired from travelling so I slept first🥱🥱😴😴😴.

Third person pov
    They both slept  on the same bed as it was double bed they easily get adjusted, and as we all know our Ishan loves🥰to cuddle in sleep he unknowingly cuddled Shubman.

🌞Morning🌞

Shub Pov
    I walk up by my alarm clock that i set at 5am I feel like someone's hand wrapped around me i see the person beside me none other than Ishan Kishan.
  He sleep like a kid👶 if any unknown person see him sleeping like this he/she won't believe he is 20 year old by the way he is cute😍.
   Then i saw he was moving maybe he is waking up wow his eyes are beautiful its like i will just melt in it uff my heart why are you beating fast ♥️♥️.

Ishan Pov
   I woke up because I was hungry when i opened my eyes I saw Shubman staying at me wow he his handsome no wonder he is called Prince🤴 he greeted me Good Morning and I replied it with a smile 😊.

    And as I remember our practice I got up to check time cause i m always late I don't want to be scold by coach in front of Shubman it will be embarrassing 😳

    Before getting In bathroom I asked Shubman why didn't he informed to team he already explained Coach and management told him to rest for a day that's why he was not able to meet us.

  I came out wrapped in towel after shower I told shubman to go get showered fast.

Shub Pov
  I told him about why I wasn't able to meet them yesterday and after that he went in bathroom🚪and I called🤳 my parents about my arrival an well being, I just cut the call, when bathroom door🚪 open and Ishan came out only in towel.
   OMG his skin is so white what is happening to me👀 i am not Gay maybe why am I drooling🤤I was snapped 👐back to reality when Ishan told me to go showere fast he doesn't want me get late on my first day to which I immediately grabbed my towel and went inside the bathroom.

Third Person Pov
   Both of them reached to training ground on time and Ishan introduced  Shubman to teammates and today Shubman get to know that Ishan is really big prankster he prank with his coaches too🤣🤣🤣
  Like this 2 months passed and Ishan and Shubman are bestfriends now 👬

And in these 2 months Shubman get to know that Ishan is really innocent soul anyone can easily lie to him and can take advantage of him and he also get to know that Ishan don't understand any non veg jokes too.

  Our cute and innocent Ishu worry not we will make Shubman ur bodyguard and head over hills for u for rest of ur life who will keep u safe and love u infinite😁😁😁

1st chapter ends here guys bye wait and see how Ishan becomes Shubman's Ishan😁😁😁🥰🤩