Extraaaa

*****Surprise Gift For you guys to enjoy 😉 *****

Flashback to when Ishan was caught by Shubman and Abhishek

Abhishek Pov
I was standing with the MI and GT team Ishan was being scolded and was getting grounded I could see Shub was not happy with that decision made by MI captain Rohit I know he was angry too but he loved Ishan too much to punish him as I had known by Shub Ishan is like a kid and love to play pranks and loves Freedom but is also innocent and naive for this world.

Abhishek came out of his thought when Rohit said Mayank would only support Ishan.

Abhishek Pov
I was searching for this Mayank person who Rohit was referring to. Oh, he is Mayank. I think this Mayank person is close with Ishan and was his roommate. Wow, are all Ishan's friends this cute 😍like him, those rosy lips his eyes are shiny the mole near his Adam's apple off Abhi Abhi, what are you thinking? You won't meet him. he plays cricket. I am a businessman if only I also played cricket like Shub, then maybe I would have been able to meet him always and tried to hit on him, he already must be in a relationship and what if he is straight 😓 what are you thinking Abhi I should leave I am out of my mind I will just call Shub later.

Abhishek left from there, and it was decided that Tilak would be Mayank's roommate from now on, and Surya and Ishan would be roommates.

**************************************
Now you guys tell me how you want them to meet next time and give ideas💡
Whichever I like, I will use your time ends tomorrow at midnight.
Come on guys think 🤔 🥰.