Chapter-9

While returning to the hotel Shubman saw Ishan walking alone the hotel 🏨 he searched for Ishan's guard but no one was with him Shubman was angry now he was already angry now he told Abhishek to stop the car and he walked towards Ishan.

Shubman(a little bit in an angry voice): What are you doing alone here, Ish?

Ishan froze. He knows whose voice is this.

Ishan(Scared): Shubi, when did you come?

Shubman:- Ish I will ask you again WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND THAT TOO ALONE.

Ishan:- wo...wo mein han wo mein thoda walk pe aaya tha lunch Kerne ke bad.

Shubman:- walking 🚶‍♀️  oh really nice, but why are you walking alone?

Angered can be seen in his voice. Ishan gulped because of it. Just then, Abhishek came interrupting Shubman.

Abhishek:- Hi Ishan Abhishek mein Abhishek Shub must have told you about me.

Yes, Shubman has already told both the teams about him and Abhishek having a security agency.

Ishan:- han shubi ne bataya mujhe hi Abhishek.

Abhishek:- itna darne ki bat nhi hai tum walks pe ja sakte ho but don't come without guards next time Shub bs thoda jyada protective hai wo nhi chahta tumhe kuch ho isi liye wo gusse mein hai. But you must have told your teammates about your whereabouts, so it's OK for today you told them right?

Ishan was now more scared because he didn't inform anyone, and Shubman and Abhishek both saw that, and that's it. Shubman was more angry. He held Ishan's hand and dragged him inside the hotel 🏨.

Shubman: Come with me. I will tell Rohit bhaiya he will teach you a nice lesson.

Yes you are right guys Shubman bhale hi Kitne bhi ghusse mein ho he can't shout at Ishan wo us kam ko Rohit ke uper chod dega use pata hai Rohit Ishan ko apne chote bhai jessa hi manta hai Hardik bhi pr Hardik yaha nhi hai he has to leave early because of some work. To isi liye wo abhi Rohit k pas ja raha hai and Rohit can be very scary when he is angry, especially if it's about Ishan's safety.

When reached inside usne dekha sab waha worried hai or Rohit was shouting at Ishan's guards.
**************************************
A few hours early

After Ishan had lunch with everyone he was bored and he ate too much he wanted lassi but he wanted a dhaba's lassi because its taste was different he didn't like the lassi at hotels he remembered there was a dhaba near it was only ten minutes walk from the hotel but he didn't want to attract any attention so he planned to skip his guards and without telling anybody he slipped he was in a lift with his guards just when the lift was about to close he escaped from there and guards were in shock just what happened when they realised they were already one floor above and they had to inform Rohit about it because Shubman has told them to listen to Rohit whatever he says they have to follow.

This is what happened earlier now in the present.

Rohit:- Just how can you guys be this careless if anything Anything even a scratch to my Ishu then just see what I will do how can you lose him and that too in a lift?

That's when Shubman called him.

Shubman:- bhaiya ye raha Ishan he was having a walk outside the hotel right Ishan?

A little bit sarcastically Rohit was really angry this time.

Ishan:- bhaiya I am sorry plz don't shout at them I just didn't want attention that's.........SLAP.....

Rohit slapped him everyone was shocked because it was shocking. After all, it was the 1st time Rohit ne Ishan k uper hath uthaya wo Ishan ko punishment deta tha pr hath paheli bar uthaya hai even Shubman was shocked.

Rohit(Angrily):- Ishu kya tumhe andaza bhi hai ye Kitne serious bat hai it can be really dangerous out there just how can you be this careless huh walk just don't think I am that stupid speak where did you go AND NO LIES.

Ishan(while crying):- Bhaiya wo hic hic mujhe lassi pine ka man tha hic hic or mujhe ye hotel ki lassi nhi achi lagti hic hic to mein yahi sach mein yahi 10 min k walk pe dhaba tha wahi gaya tha lassi pine ye guards wagera nhi chahiye tha mujhe nhi pasand hai aapko Pata hai ye bat 😭😭😭 isi liye mein hic hic guards se bhag kr waha gaya pr mein turant aagya mujhe kuch bhi nhi hua bhaiya please don't be angry with me I am sorry and that stalker is also being arrested too then why are you this angry.

Yes, Shubman had told them even Raj told Rohit that the stalker had been arrested.

Rohit(Angryly):- if he has been arrested it doesn't mean that no other person has any ill intentions toward you. You are popular Ishu anyone can identify you with just your eyes or smile.

Surya:- Rohit calm down Ishu has already come back right we should be happy that nothing happened to him let him rest he has cried a a lot.

Shubman:- Hn bhaiya please don't shout at him anymore he is crying look please forgive him he won't do it again right Ish?

[Han guys let me inform you Rohit is Ishan's cousin]

Ishan:- par bhaiya I am not a kid anymore it was just one time I don't need anyone to protect me. I will be careful from now on please bhaiya I don't need any guards.

Shubman:- ish what are you doing bhaiya is just worried about you.

Rohit:- You are not a kid OK you can take care of yourself OK.
[He grabbed Ishan's hand tightly]
Free yourself from me then I will decide if you can take care of yourself or not.

Ishan tried to free himself but he couldn't and he could see Rohit getting angry.

Rohit:- That's it already tired huh now my turn you are grounded for a week you will stay in your room you are not going anywhere not even for practice.

Ishan:- Bhaiya, please.....

Rohit:- that is final Ishan.

Shubman:- bhaiya Ishu won't do that again don't do this to him.

Surya:- yes Rohit doesn't be this strict he won't do anything again this time I will be with him every time.

Rohit:- No Surya I will not listen to anyone he needs to be punished and Shubman you go pack your bags or you guys will miss your flight.

Rohit said while looking at all the GT players.

Rohit:- And Surya you will of course will be with Ishan every time because you will be sharing the room with him from now on because Mayank will only support Ishan in anything.

Rohit said while looking at Mayank.

Ishan:- bhaiya please I can't stay in one place for a week.

Ishan said while crying...Rohit ignored what Ishan said he left there while ordering the guards to take Ishan to his room.

Ishan:- bhaiya bhaiya BHAIYA....😭😭😭😭😭.

Ishan was taken to his room Shubman and Surya were with him Surya because he would share the room with Ishan and Shubman because he had to take his bag from their shared room that he was with Ishan.

**************************************
I am sorry guys for this late update I am sorry😅😅