Chapter-5

Today GT team also came to same hotel as MI they both have match against each other day after tomorrow.
Shubman is staying with Ishan he convince Surya to change room with him.

Ishan is taking shower 🚿 his phone ring.........it was showing unknown number

*Shubman picked it up*

Shubman:- Hello! Who is this.

Unknown Number:- that should be me asking who is this where is my baby.

Shubman(Coldly):- who the hell are you.

*Just then Ishan come from shower*

Ishan:- who are you talking to.

Unknown number:- there my baby's voice how are you sweetheart you know you should not cut the call when someone is talking it's a bad manner you know I am warning you never cut the call when I am showering my love to you.

*Room is filled with cold aura 🥶 *
Ishan gulped looking at Shubman Shubman is angry very angry.

Shubman(angry)😡:- I will ask you the last time who the hell are you Ishan is mine don't you dare call him by baby or sweetheart only I can call him like that.

Unknown number:- oho love rival I didn't know about that what to do I already laid my eyes on Ishu baby and I wan't back away now give the phone to my baby. BEEEPPP...............

Unknown person pov
How dare you cut the call 😡just wait and watch what I do😏.

*With Shubman and Ishan *

Filled with anger Shubman goes to Ishan where he is standing with Ishan's phone in his hand.

Shubman😡:- who the hell was that.

Ishan (afraid 😨):- I don't know 😓

Shubman:- What do you mean you don't know someone calls you with names and you don't wait a minute don't tell me that's why Rohit bhaiya has put guards around you because of this basterd whoever he is🤬.
From how long huh.

Ishan:-huh

Shubman(Frustrated):- I asked how long this  basterd is disturbing you.

Ishan:- from 1 month.

Shubman:- and you didn't care to tell me huh why Ishu.

Ishan:- because you are overprotective towards me I was scared because bhaiyas were already this much protective and I thought you won't even let me go to washroom without any guard that's why😓.

Shubman:-  I am  protective because you are too naive anyone can fool you take advantage of you is it wrong to care about the person you love huh what will I do if something happens to you I love too much to even see a scratch on you.

*Shubman realised what he said allowed unknowingly*

Ishan:- You love me ❤️ really 😍.

Shubman:- This is not how I planned to confess 😮‍💨 🤬 it's because of that basterd I will beat him to shit when I get him in my hand he ruined our special movement.

Ishan:- I don't care I love you too and because of him you confessed I am thankful to him.
I thought I will loose my friendship if I confess and you reject me😔 and one more thing I am not that naive that anyone can easily fool me hmm pout😡

Shubman:- I already know Mayank told me about it that's why I was planning it to confess you with a nice date but that basterd ruined it 🤬.
And I am telling you if dare to hide something like this again from me.

Ishan:- Ok I wan't now don't be angry please 🥺 I won't hide anything from now on.

Shubman:- Ok but tell me what he has done till now and I want to listen now.

Ishan told everything from start till now about that unknown person.

Shubman:- and for 15 days you didn't tell about that admirer to anyone if Surya bhai was not there were you even planning to tell anyone I don't think so and you say you are not naive wow.

Ishan:- I thought it was not a big deal ok I thought it was normal to receive flowers and chocolates I didn't know it was my first time how would I know that it was not normal someone putting gifts in front of your door step.
I already  said sorry n please don't start again let's sleep I am sleepy🥺 now cuddle me showing hands.

Shubman:- what should I do with you Ok let's sleep I don't want my baby with dark circles 🥰

They slept while cuddling each other.

In middle of the night Shubman got up putting pillow in his place so that Ishan can cuddle it.
He goes to balcony taking his mobile phone.

He called Abhishek Sharma

Shubman:- I don't care what you do or how you do I wan't details about this person in 2 days.

And he cut call

Abhishek Sharma is business partner with Shubman they have security agency that is no-1 in Asia he has not told this about to his teammates about his identity. So no one knows about it.
**************************************
Guys please tell me how its going 😅