Chapter-3

Third Person Pov

Ipl has started Ishan is with MI team he was resting his room after practice when he hear knock on his door🚪 he got up to open the door🚪 for whoever it was but to his surprise there was no one he thought it must be Tilak or Mayank pranking on him but just when he was closing the door he saw a parcel🎁 laying in front of his door it had flowers 💐and chocolates🍫 in it.

With a note
“When I see your face, there’s not a thing that I would change, ’cause you’re amazing – just the way you are.”
                                 Your Secret Admirer

Ishan:- who send it how did he go through security should I tell to bhaiya? No let's not trouble him leave it I will just throw it.

Ishan didn't tell anyone about this secret admirer of his.
Next day again he receive flowers and chocolates and a note with it in same way he again throw them in dustbin he didn't think about it that much he thought it is normal that fans give this to their idol he is to naive what should we do😪.
Like this he continuously received this for 15.
On 16th day when he received it Surya Kumar Yadav was their with him.
And this time it was worst written on it.

"My body craves your touch. Every time I look at those lips, I want to kiss you senseless. I lie awake at night, thinking of you. You’ve driven me to the brink of madness without laying a finger on me"
                                    Your Admirer

Surya(Frustrated):- Ishu what the hell is this who sended you this trash🤬.

Ishan☹️:- I don't know bhaiya it's been 16 days someone is sending this and always left it at door step.

Surya(Angry😡):- and you didn't tell any of us about this are idiot or what this is not something you should hide it is dangerous.

Ishan🥺:- I wasn't hiding it bhaiya I thought why should I trouble you guys for this small problem.

Surya(Angry😡):- small are you mad or what this is not small problem but very big problem it can be dangerous what if he can keep it outside door without anyone knowing then he can come inside to you idiot.
Wait let me tell this to Rohit he will taught you a lesson and you are no longer staying in this room come with me in my room now pack your things.

Ishan has been shifted to Surya's room and Surya has call Rohit regarding this mater he was outside so told that he will come back and discuss this every team member if anyone else also not receiving this type of rubish he knows no one will hide it if anyone else receive it they are not an idiot like Ishu he knows it.
👋👋👋👋

️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️