Chapter-6

Ishan woke up by sunrays🌅 and birds chirping🐦🐦 he opened his eyes and saw Shubman's face and remembered how they confessed each other and blushed.
He was staring at Shubman's features like how perfect his jaw line was.

Shubman:- it's not a good manner to stare at someone when that person is sleeping.😏

Ishan(blushed):- I was not staring I just woke up Ok.

Shubman:- Ok Ok  you were not.
Good morning my baby.

He pecked ishan's forehead.

Ishan(still blushing):Good morning 😊

Shubman:- let's go for breakfast everyone must be waiting.

They did their morning routine and go for breakfast with everyone.

They have a match today everyone is happy they don't care who win.

At the stadium GT won the match and were celebrating 🍾  and MI team were talking with some fans and senior's who came to watch match.

Ishan had to go for washroom he told his couch and goes from their alone.

*****In washroom ****

He was washing his hand suddenly the lights go out.

Ishan:- what happened to this now😮‍💨.

Suddenly he felt someone's hand from behind on his waist he tried to jerk it but that person was strong.

Unknown person:- didn't I tell you to not cut my call huh now you should get a punishment for it na.

Ishan(scared):- leave me who are you let go please it is hurting.

Unknown person:- what about me huh I also got hurt when you cut my call.
And who was with you huh that day are guys together huh but what to do I don't like to share my things you are mine you know that right.

Ishan(scared):- please leave me I am not an object that you can decide whom I belong I can take my decisions myself and I don't like you I don't even know you let me go.

He (Unknown person) bite on ishan's neck from behind and turned him around Ishan tried to free himself from his grip for the first time he was not liking someone's presence near him he was now crying he was traped between wash basin and that person that person was leaving wet kisses 💋 on his neck Ishan had his phone with him he knock him through his phone 📱 on that persons head and ran away while shouting.

Ishan(crying):- help me somebody help me.

****on the ground*****
Rohit was talking with Sachin sir when suddenly sachin sir asked about Ishan Rohit then notices Ishan is not with them he asked everybody no one knows now everybody were worried then their couch said he had gone to washroom but has not return it's been 30 minutes.

GT team and Shubman also notices worriedness in MI team members he notices Ishan is not with them he also gets alerts and goes to them.

Shubman(worried):- Rohit bhaiya what happened and where is Ishan.

Rohit:- he had gone to washroom but had not return we are going to search for him.

Everyone now MI and GT both team members start to search for Ishan and Rohit was cursing to guards who were responsible for Ishan's safety didn't notice Ishan going to washroom alone he will see them 😡later.

They saw Ishan in front of them running 🏃‍♀️ towards them Shubman was in front of them when Ishan saw him he hugged him tightly and after that he told him about the incident while crying and that it is the same person who calls him after telling he faints because of all that crying.

Everyone were angry specially Shubman because he was not their for his Ishan and he believed this third class guards for his Ishu's safety he should have put his bodyguards with Ishan he was regretting cursing himself.

Guards search for everywhere but they didn't find anyone they were late that person already left.

************************************
Everyone is in ishan and Shubman's room they have come back to hotel and Shubman has called for his personal bodyguards for Ishan he told everyone that they are from his friends security agency and that they are best in there work.

Shubman:- bhaiyas guys you all go rest I am here with Ishan you all can come in morning.

Rohit and hardik:- Ok call us when Ishan wakes up.

Shubman:- Ok bhaiya.

Shubman pov:- I am sorry Ishan I did not take care of you when you needed me but worry not I will find that person and torture him till he beg to kill him😡.

**********Mayank on call***********

Mayank:- hello Raj bhaiy

Raj:- yeah Mayank what happened

Mayank:- bhaiya wo Ishu he narrated  everything that happened from flower incident to todays incident.

Raj(angry)😡:- why you and Ishan told me about anything huh and give the number from which he called to ishan.

Mayank:- sorry bhaiya Ishan didn't wanted to worry you guys I am sorry bhaiya I will send you that number immediately.

Raj:- how is Ishan?

Mayank:- he is sleeping for now Shubman is their with him bhaiya they are roommates.

Raj:- isn't Shubman in GT how is he roommates with Ishan 🤔.

Mayank:- that bhaiya they are best friends that's why yes.

Raj:- Ok take care I will see that basterd now I will find him even  from hell😡🤬.

**************************************

At night around 3 am Ishan woke up Shubman was sitting in chair 💺 near bed combing Ishan's heir.

Ishan(crying):- shubi I feel disgusting I am not liking his touch on my body please do something.

Shubman:- Ish look at me baby don't cry you believe me right don't cry I will make you feel good please don't cry.

He picked Ishan in bridal style and goes in bathroom.

He gave bath to Ishan with his hand gently.

Ishan:- shubi have I gotten dirty.

Shubman:- who told you that you are purest baby.

Ishan:- I saw on TV shows that I someone else touches you then you get dirty and no body loves  you they just pity you in that show she tried to suicide..

Shubman kissed him on lips 💋 purely  with love and gently hugged him

Shubman:- don't just don't you dare think about something like that I love you from my whole heart don't you love me huh and here no one pity you they all love you they care about you do you understand so never  I mean never think about any stupid things he kissed him again in lips then forehead and picked him again in bridal style and put him on bed.

And slept with him while cuddling after putting clothes on him.

Ishan:- I love you what will I do without you.

Shubman:- wrong what would i have done if you are not with me you don't know what you have made me🥰.
Now sleep you must be tired tomorrow we will go out Ok.

Ishan:- really 😁 I want ice-cream too while returning.

Shubman:- Ok we will get ice-cream too now sleep my dear baby.

They slept Ishan was now happy he was smiling again.

**************************************

Please guys tell me how Is the story I don't know if it's good or not and please give your honest reaction.😅😅