(note) GHOST OF YOU

So last week, it was the one shot story, In My Mind. This week, it's a new story, despite this one still being incomplete. 

This one is going to be angsty as hell, with a lot of trauma

This one is going to be angsty as hell, with a lot of trauma. It's already in the works, already uploaded. Go check it out, it has a *playlist* and everything. I kind of started to hyperfixate on it... oh well. 

I'm planning updates for Ghost of You to be on Tuesdays, so TOMORROW will be the first release of the story, beginning with the prologue. 

the blurb:

Elena Moros has her life completely together. She has a fiance, a beautiful son, and her dream job at the BAU. Everything is perfect. At least, that's what her delusions are telling her. No one knows about her son, or that her boyfriend is actually her fiance, or what happens behind closed doors. Those random bruises? Oh, she's just clumsy, it's fine.

Elena has secrets. Too many secrets. One of them suddenly walks into her life in the form of the newest member of her team, Elena realizes that her life is about to go up in flames. Emily Prentiss is a ghost from her past, one that she'd never thought she'd see again. But now that Emily is back, Elena has to decide whether to face the truth, or to continue living a life she was never meant to have.

a little snippet of the prologue:
"Even in the moment that I shattered under the shadow of the cross, she was in my mind, in my heart, in my soul. I turned my gaze up to the looming statue above me. Emily had saved me from this. She brought me out of the chains and shackles I was living in. She helped me find myself, taught me how to love, and how to trust. In a single moment, that love and trust was ripped from me, shredded into a thousand little pieces. 

...

Every night, when it gets bad, I allow myself to comb through the memories of Emily. Her ghost always haunts me, her presence always lingers. Her grasp on my soul is too deep, even after all these years, to ever truly be freed from it. Every night in my dreams, I let myself dance with her ghost. Every morning, I put on the perfect facade I've so carefully crafted, reshackling my sins back in their little box. I'm living so many lies, and so many memories.

If only ghosts remained that way - a distant memory." 

ALSO, this week's upload for Blurred Lines is FINALLY giving the people what they want. Kind of:)

I'll see you Friday!