S1.01 The Pilot Part 2

Ferris Air Testing Facility:

Everyone from S.T.A.R labs were there and setting up some gear to see if what Y/n told them is true or not. Cisco than walked over to the van and knocked on it to see if Y/n put on his suit.

Cisco: "How does it fit?"

Y/n opened the door and  walked out wearing a tight red suit, with goggles, and a helmet as well.

Y/n: "It feels a little snug."

Cisco: "At least you will be moving so fast no one will see you."

Both them started walking down to where Y/n would start running from while Cisco started explaining to Y/n what they will be doing.

Cisco: "See, you thought the world was slowing down. It wasn't. You were moving so fast it only looked like everyone else was standing still. Dr. Wells will be monitoring your energy output, and Caitlin, your vitals."

Y/n: "So, what do you do?" 

Cisco: "I make the toys, my man. Check it."

Cisco than took out a two way headset with a camera that he modified, to protect Y/n ears while running and he made it look like a lighting bolt as well while grabbing Y/n helmet so he could install it on his helmet. 

Cisco: "This is a two way headset with a camera I modified. Typically designed to combat battlefield impulse noise, or in your case, potential sonic booms, which would be awesome."

Cisco than started laughing and walked away with the helmet and left Y/n there who was also laughing by what Cisco said while removing the goggles. Caitlin than walked over with a tablet and started working on Y/n suit, so the tablet and suit sensors will connect with each other. While Caitlin was doing this, Y/n notice something and it was that she really doesn't smile much. Caitlin noticed Y/n look that her curiosity so, she asked him what he was looking at.

Caitlin: "What?"

Y/n: "Nothing. I just noticed you don't smile too much."

Caitlin stopped what she was doing and took a second before she answer Y/n but, she quickly had her answer ready for him.

Caitlin: "My once promising career in bioengineering is over, my boss is in a wheelchair for life, the explosion that put you in a coma also killed my fiancé. So this blank expression kind of feels like the way to go."

After Caitlin was done talking she walked away from Y/n, who was left speechless and guilty for bringing up that she doesn't smile much. Wells than drove over to Y/n to let him know that they were ready to see him run.

Wells: "Mr. Allen, while I am extremely eager to determine your full range of abilities, I do caution restraint."

Y/n: "Yeah."

Y/n than got the helmet back from Cisco and put the goggles and helmet back on. Than, he walked over to starting point of where he was gonna start running and took his stance. Y/n looked back to see everyone getting ready to see him run. Y/n than face forward again while taking deep breathes and has lighting going through his eyes before he took off running and blowing everything behind him back.