S1.02 The Fastest Man Alive

Y/n: "This is the part where I'm supposed to do the whole intro thingy

Y/n: "This is the part where I'm supposed to do the whole intro thingy. Y/n Allen, fastest man alive... But you know all that already. All right, let's get to the good stuff."

Than the scene switched to a building that was on fire and showing a lot of black smoke as well. The firefighters were on the their way to go and save the people who were still in the building. 

Y/n: "You see that smoke? That's a fire on Western and 3rd in downtown Central City."

Y/n was running towards the fire, trying to make it in time before it was too late for the people. 

Y/n: "And that blur? That's me on my way to it. I'm going 352 miles an hour. And it's a slow day." 

Meanwhile two firefighter trucks were going full speed trying to arrive at Western and 3rd in downtown Central City.

Fireman: "This is ladder 52. We're still at least two minutes out."

Fireman 2: "People are gonna die in there."

Fireman: "I know." 

While they were talking, they saw Y/n ran by them really fast and they confused on what ran passed them. Y/n kept running but, while he was running he didn't know that he already ran by it. But, lucky he had someone helping him from another location and was telling him directions as well. 

Cisco: "Y/n? Y/n!"

Cisco saw Y/n ran past the building by accident and called him out. That first Y/n didn't hear him but, then Cisco shout Y/n name really loud and Y/n stopped running with a big smile on his face and moved his hand to his ear piece and started talking to Cisco. 

Y/n: "What? Did I miss it?"

Cisco: "Yeah you overshot it by about six blocks."

Y/n: " *Sighs* My bad."

Y/n shook his head because, he knows he needs to get better with his speed and stopping. Meanwhile, outside the fire there was a older woman who was looking for her daughter because, she didn't know where she was. The older woman was searching and running around while asking everyone else who was there. Unfortunately, no one has seen her and the woman was getting worried and started crying. But, than Y/n ran past her and enter the building to find the rest of civilians. Back at S.T.A.R. labs, Cisco was eating a lollipop and sat down on a chair while looking at the computer in front of him, since it was showing him where the fire was and showing Y/n suit G.P.S as well. 

Cisco: "You there yet?"

While Cisco was talking with Y/n, but what Cisco didn't know was that Caitlin was standing right behind him while listening his conversation. 

Caitlin: "What are you doing?"

Cisco turned the computers and the tv's off and turned around acting innocent and dumb towards Caitlin. But, Caitlin wasn't buying Cisco act and started pushing him as well.