NEW REWRITE

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to quickly come here and advertise that I've decided to return to the world of Burnt Edges and my OCs with a brand new fanfic!

Parts of that story are things I've always had planned out, but could never fit into Burnt Edges itself due to the story already being so long. I've been trying to plan this sequel story out for years now, but always reached dead ends.

The new direction of the MCU has given me lots of inspiration, but I'll be honest...Not as much inspiration as the Singer-verse X-Men movies has. I watched them with my boyfriend a couple of months ago, and boy oh boy! This story exploded in my mind. And then after watching Days of Future Past, it really got the story going for me!

So, I present to you all: You're Losing Me - A Burnt Edges Story!

Named after the Taylor Swift song, "You're Losing Me", I became obsessed with that song and the reflection of how I, as an adult, regarded Cynthia and Bucky's relationship.

As the years have gone on, as much as I love Cynthia and Bucky, I feel as though there was more story to tell for Cynthia, at least. Other things for her to go on and explore in the MCU. Which is how You're Losing Me came to be.

I've for the time being unpublished Shadow Run, just so I'm not feeling rushed to edit it. That will go back up sometime in the next couple of months, or by summer at least.

I hope you all will enjoy this new sequel! It's already published with an introduction, prologue, and a few chapters!

And, as always, thank you all for sticking around for my silly little fanfic. And for 400K reads. I appreciate you all! <3