Chapter 20: What reading and writing gave me

I thought I was living a worse life than others, but when I read the novel 'No One Wants You: A True Story of a Child Forced Into Prostitution'by Celine Roberts, It changed my perspective.
At the age of 7, she was jolted into prostitution. She was told she was an orphan. But the mystery will be revealed soon. She wasn't. Filled with excitement She went to meet her mom. Before meeting, she had several emotional daydreams. But it never turned into reality. Her mother refused to hug her. Her family refused to accept her as a member. Her husband never understood her. She was afraid to sleep with him. How could she feel comfortable? when that has given her pain for several years. Thinking that at least her sons love her But soon, death called one of them. She had lots of losses in life. But she never gave up. She did her job. And completed her studies. And her motherly job too.

In that book, no one ever loved her, but she still moved on. In spite of having suffered so much pain and loss, she never lost hope. We cry for little things happening in our lives; there are people who are struggling more than us and who are bearing more pain than us.It Happens for a Reason by Preeti Shenoy made me realize that whatever happens in our lives, there's some reason behind it, so whatever happens, it always leads us to a good life. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a FuckBook by Mark Manson. This book gave me clarity that it's ok to have problems in life; it's ok to be sad. We shouldn't avoid problems and run away from them. It also showed how failures help us be successful.

The Perfect UsBook by Durjoy Datta This book shows the struggles of a couple when giving birth to a child. How much do parents go through to bring us into this world? It's about motherly love and affection.Many books have taught me many lessons to which I could relate my life.

What writing gave me
This is a place where no one can stop me from expressing my feelings and thoughts toward others and me. Whenever I write, there is a continuous overflow of my feelings, which will never stop me from expressing them with a mixture of imagination. Sometimes I am crazy to write, but sometimes I don't feel like doing it. It keeps me from stepping into bad habits. Whenever I am alone or sad, it is like a friend with whom I can share my feelings. I know it doesn't respond back to me, but still, it soothes my mind and soul. Many times, I couldn't express my feelings towards others. Writing is the best way to show our love and feelings for others.

In life, many things come our way unexpectedly, like the fact that I never expected that I would have someone special, some best friends, and writing, which came to me unexpectedly. I am glad that I have so many things that are worthy.Life is too short. Don't be lazy. Explore the world of imagination, fantasy, and dreams. Enjoy your life!