❤️13❤️

~°~•~°~

Kore Kagazon Ki Hi Tarha Hai
Ishq Bina Jawaniyan
Darj Hui Hai Shayari Mein
Jinki Hai Prem Kahaniyan

Hum Zamaane Ki Nigaahon Mein
Kabhi Gumnaam The
Apne Charche Kar Rahi Hai
Ab Shehar Ki Mehfilein

Tum Kya Mile
Tum Kya Mile
Hum Na Rahe Hum
Tum Kya Mile

Jaise Mere
Dil Mein Khile
Phagun Ke Mausam
Tum Kya Mile

Tum Kya Mile
Tum Kya Mile
Tum Kya Mile
Tum Kya Mile

~♪~

Author POV

Days after days yn and Jimin become comfortable with eachother and started to hangout more and more and they both were eventually getting close to eachother and today Jimin thought to propose yn...

Yn POV

Today was Sunday as we don't have any practice to do, everyone are doing their business in their house and I'm in mine, but I'm super happy today because I'm going to meet Jimin today, in these days we become so close to eachother and I'm literally falling harder and harder for him... Yes!!! I LOVE HIM.. but I don't know whether he have the same feelings for me and it's a BIG question mark‼️.

However, as today I'm going to meet him, God knows what please is it.. he called me and said that he's driver will pick me up at 7 PM and now it's 5:30 PM, i should better get ready but I have no idea what to ware. I went to my closet and started picking random clothes but I heard door bell, I mad my way towards the door and saw through the hole and saw a man in black outfit standing while holding something in he's hand , I saw him properly and its was jimin's one of bodygard who is assigned newly so nobody could doubt about us because people don't know that Jimin assigned a new bodyguard.

Without any delay I opened the door and the bodyguard said "Ma'am is sent by Jimin sir" and handed me a bag i thanked him and when he left from there I closed the door and went to my bedroom. I sat on the bed and took out the thing inside the bag and it turned out to be a beautiful dress with a small letter on it , I took the letter and read it.

Hello yn, I want u to ware this dress for tonight and i know that u will look gorgeous in it, can't wait to meet u cutie 🥰

- MOCHI

I

chuckled reading this cute letter and the best part is that he have written mochi instead of Jimin because these days I call him mochi...

JIMIN POV

I'm very nervous and also happy that I'm finally going to propose my love , i sent her a dress and I can't wait to see her in that dress, I looked myself in the mirror one last time and left to the place where I'm going to propose my LOVE...

JIMIN POV  I'm very nervous and also happy that I'm finally going to propose my love , i sent her a dress and I can't wait to see her in that dress, I looked myself in the mirror one last time and left to the place where I'm going to propose my LOVE