24

~♪~

Ek dil hai

Ek jaan hai

Dono tujhpe…

Dono tujhpe qurbaan hain

Ek main hoon, ek imaan hai

Dono tujhpe haan tujhpe

Dono tujhpe qurbaan hain

Ek dil hai…

~💜~

Yn POV:

   I turned towards Jimin in shock as  i saw that we have arrived in "INDIA".

"JIMIN what is this?" I asked him "what is what?" he replied "why are we in India?" I asked him not knowing his intentions "yn, it's ur motherland, see ur in India right now so u should be happy but look at you, i think ur aren't happy" he said being sad.

"Jimin, it's not like that, I'm super duper happy" i said as I can't see him sad but yeah I missed my country, family, friends and everyone so I'm happy to be back to my motherland, he replied me giving me his eye smile" if ur happy then even I'm super duper happy" i smiled at him.

We can out of airport, hopefully nobody noticed us as we have covered ourselves in mask, jackets, hat/cap, glasses etc. We heading towards our car and entered inside the car as the driver started the car and went left the airport.

I was looking outside the window smiling but it didn't last long because I know this way, this way leads to my home!, i know that he was up to something but didn't know that he would take me to my home.

I turned towards him and saw him smiling at me, i raised my one eyebrow and asked him "r u serious rn Jimin" " i am baby" he replied " y didn't u inform me that u were taking to my place?" I asked him being tensed.

"Don't worry yn everything will be all right" he said being calm" u know about my dad then aren't u scared?" I asked him "I'm not" he simply said " look mochi I don't know about u but I'm so scared to fac him, what if he doesn't accept our relationship, what if he tells me to leave u, u know I can't leave without u Jimin" i said almost crying in fear.

" Shh baby, why r u getting so tensed, i told u na everything will be fine and if ur dad didn't accept our relationship then I'm not going to leave u so easily and if he force us to do it then even I'll force him and tell  that I'll will be u no matter what and u leaving me, that will never happen in this or any other life" he said giving me some strength yet confidence to face my dad.

Now we both are standing infront of my house

     We looked at eachother and he nodded his head holding my hand gesturing me to ring the doorbell I took and deep breath & pressed the button, waiting the door to open and after a minute a lady opened the door who is none other than my bhabhi

she was shocked looking at me with Jimin together, she smiled widely and i did the same and we both shared a tight hug "I missed u" was the words left my mouth "me too my Sona, come inside" she Brock the hug and said me and Jimin to enter as we did.

(Sona - gold/baby)

I missed this place so much, we both went inside and I saw my brother coming down with his bag, May be leaving for office i thought. He looked let me as he looked at me i ran towards him and jumped on him, he hold me safely so that I could not fall and we both shared a sibling hug.

"I Missed u so much Bhai" I said sobbing " I missed u too my baby sis, what a pleasent surprise yn u didn't inform us that u were visiting us and with a guests" he said looking at Jimin.

(Bhai - Brother)

"Bhai he is-" I was cut inbetween by my bhabi "JIMIN, who doesn't know him" she said smiling looking at him, he passed her a smile which is my favourite and he went towards my brother and they shake hands and intruduced themselves.

I saw my mom coming out from kitchen and when she saw me she came running towards me and took me in a bone crushing hug which i returned with same affection "how r u my baccha, tu kya Korea chali gayi tho tune appni ma ko bul gayi?" She said with tired eyes.

(U left to Korea and u forgot about ur mom?)

(Baccha- baby)

"It's nothing like that mom, I was little busy but I used to call u guys" I said she kissed my forehead and asked "who is he?" " Mom he is my.. (i shook my head and said her gaining some confidence) I want to tell u infact everyone that w-we.." I was stuttering "u what?" Mom asked "weloveeachother" I said all together.

Everyone was conducted expect Jimin, we looked at eachother and i turned towards my mom then heard her asking"I didn't get what u said yn say it properly" "mo-" I was cut by a voice and that was............

____________________________________

What do u guys think, whom that voice belong to and will Yn be able to tell her family about her relationship?

____________________________________

🙏🏻Thanks for watching 🙏🏻

Is it that hard to click on ★ button?

Please press ★ vote , comment, share and follow for more

Have a great, nice day and be healthy

:)