15

~♪~

Baaton Ko Behne Do
Baahon Mein Rehne Do
Hai Sukoon Inmein

Raaste Woh Begaane
Jhoothe Woh Afsaane
Tu Na Ho Jinmein

Ho Thodi Umar Hai
Pyar Zyada Mera
Kaise Bata Yeh
Saara Tera Hoga

Maine Mujhe Hai
Tujhko Saunpna

Aahon Pe Baahon Pe
Raahon Panaahon Pe
Aahon Pe Baahon Pe
Saahon Salaahon Pe

Mere Ishq Pe
Hua Haq Tera
O Maahi Maahi Ve

O Mahi O Mahi
O Mahi O Mahi
O Mahi O Mahi
O Mahi O Mahi

~♪~

Yn POV

Know I'm in jimin's room and waiting for him because he got a call so he went outside to attend it.

Meanwhile I'm thinking about my dad how would he react if he came to know about my relationship with Jimin, thinking about it I'm getting so scared because last time when my bhabi (sister in law) called and told that whenever he comes from outside he face would be emotionless.

I was in my thought and it Brock when someone kissed my cheeks and sat next to me and its non other than Jimin.

He smiled at me and said "did i mention that how beautiful u r looking in this Indian outside" i smiled back and thanked him.

BTW this is what I'm wearing...

And even u r looking very handsome in casual mochi

This is what Jimin wearing

"And even we r twinning today" she said while passing me his beautiful eye smile 😊

Jimin POV

"So, u wanted to talk with me? Is everything ok?" I asked her but her smile slowly faded away, she hesitated a bit but I hole her hand and squeeze it gently giving her assurance that whatever is the matter she could share it with me.

"Jimin, when I came here from India, I carried some restriction with me which was given by my fater and u know what I already crossed my limits. Jimin I don't know what to do now" she said with teary eyes and it was confusing me so I asked her "baby tell me properly what r u talking about and what is that limit which u have crossed, I'm so confused love and please don't cry and tell me from the Start".

"I audition for being an idol and luckily I got selected but when my father got to know about all this he was angry with me and told me not to do all this things but somehow my mom, my brother and sister in law convinced my dad and got agreed to it I was so happy with his decision because it was my dream to because an idol and do u know who is my inspiration" she asked with a small yet cute, beautiful smile " who??" I asked "It's u guys, "BTS", U guys were my inspiration" i smiled her here, I never thought that she respect us so much, my baby I love her so much and she continued "after that my dad asked me not do stupid stuff other than my job and also told me not to ruin his repetition" she said and a long year fall from her eyes, i hugged her and said "so u are saying that ur dad don't trust u?" I asked her but she shock he head negative and said " I know he trust me but I'm not taking about that" " then what r u talking about" I asked her " I'm telling you that my father doesn't what me to be in relationship with someone and when my sister in law called me and told that he's very upset because he saw those fan edits where I was shipped which so many male idols and mostly u and now I'm afraid that if he will accept us or not when he will get to know about us" she said.

"Don't worry about ur father he will surely accept us" I said her with a confident smile " how can u be so sure mochi" she said with a pout , how badly I wanted to kiss her pouty lips- I thought and said "u don't give so many stress to ur little brain and leave everything to me" "my brain is not small ok" she said folding her hands.

"Is that so" I said lending close to her face , she looked at me and her cheeks turned red because of the closeness.

And finally my lips met hers and it was a soft and passionate kiss but is the time pass the kiss become rough.

I laid her on my bed as we were in my bedroom and kissed her more deeply. after a few minutes of kiss we Brock it and she was smiling shyly.

AUTHOR POV

After their Little makeout session they both have their lunch and after watching some movies yn left to her place.

Jimin POV

Don't worry my love, I'll make sure that ur dad along with ur family will accept our love -I thought.

I called her to ask if she have reached home safely and she did reached home safely.

"Beby be ready tomorrow at 1 pm I want to take u somewhere" I said "but where Jimin" she asked " it's a surprise love and yeah wear something Indian because ur going to meet my special one tomorrow" I said "special one??" She asked and i know that she's joulous right now 😁 "yes!, be ready, ok bye good night love" I said "h-mm good night" she said and we end up the call.

_____________________________________ ________

So what do u guys think, who is jimin's special one???

~•°♥°•~

Thankyou so much for watching
🙏🏻
And sorry for the late update

Please do vote can comment ur thoughts.

:)