34

~♪~

Mera jhumka utha ke laaya re yaar ve, jo gira tha bareli ke bazaar me

Main to thumka lagaake sharma gayi

Boli ghoongar bandha denge mein aa gayi

Mujhko nachaake nachle, aaja nachle nachle mere yaar tu nachle

Jhanak jhanak jhankaar

O nachle nachle mere yaar tu nachle, abb to luta hai baazar

~♪~

Jimin POV:-

      It was 3 in the afternoon, and we, BTS, along with YN's brother, had just finished our practice for today's sangeet. As we were catching our breath, RM Hyung started the conversation. "We're dancing after so many days!"

"Yes, Hyung!" Taehyung replied, grinning.

"I'm tired," YN's brother said, pretending to be exhausted.

"I'm feeling healthy after dancing!" Hobi Hyung exclaimed, his energy infectious.

"I love his energy," I thought to myself.

"Today, we have to win, Hyung," JK said, determination in his voice. "We can't let the girls win!"

"Ur right, Kookie," Jin Hyung agreed. "And don't worry, everyone will cheer for us. I mean, who can resist my worldwide handsome face?"

We all burst out laughing at Jin's joke.

"We'll show them the BOYS' power!" Suga Hyung declared.

"So, let's go, guys," I said. "Let's see what the ladies are planning."

We walked into another room, where the girls were practicing. But to my surprise, YN was nowhere to be found. "Where is she?" I wondered.

Just then, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned, thinking it was one of my Hyungs. "What is it, Hyung?"

But to my surprise, it was YN herself, standing with one hand on her hip and a questioning look on her face. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Nothing, dear baby sis," YN's brother replied, trying to sound innocent. "We were just passing by."

YN raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I'm a fool, bro?"

YN's brother just chuckled and said, "Yeah, you are!" before running away with my other boys.

YN was about to chase after her brother, but I caught her in my arms, pulling her back into a warm hug. "Hey, baby, calm down. We were just here to see how your preparations are going."

YN struggled for a moment before relaxing into my embrace. "We've practiced so well that we, the girls, are going to win," she said confidently.

I chuckled and turned her to face me. "Don't think less of us too, YN. We've practiced even more than you guys, so we, the boys, are going to win. So, be ready to lose, baby!"