19 😘

~♪~

Itni bhi haseen main nahi, o yaara ve!
Mujhse bhi haseen toh tera ye pyar hai
Haan itni bhi haseen main nahi
O yaara ve!
Mujhse bhi haseen tera pyar

Ke tera mera pyar ye
Jaise khwab aur duaa
Haan sach kar raha inhe
Dekho mera Khuda

Toota jo kabhi taara sajna ve
Tujhe Rabb se maanga
Rabb se jo maanga, mileya ve
Tu mileya to jaane na dungi main

~♪~

Jimin POV

After the show got over we (BTS) came to our car and everyone sat inside it but not me.

"Aren't u coming Jimin" RM hyung asked me.

I kept one hand on back of my neck and answered him nervously "Hyung I have some important work so I'll join you guys later"

"Is that important work YN" Jin Hyung said smirking.

"Ah- ahh n-no hy-ung" I said stuttering. I cursed myself for that.

"U can go no need to act" hobi Hyung said with his sunshine smile.

"And be careful on the way so nobody can see u" Suga Hyung said

I nodded looking down but I don't know why I'm blushing so much 🙈

"Someone is blushing ha....." tae said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm not blushing, ok" I said looking at him.

"But I didn't say that u were blushing Hyung" he said and again i cursed myself.

"Ok now Stop blushing bro and go to ur yn and make her blush instead" kookie said while smirking.

I glared at him and bid bye to them and left to my baby's appartment.

Just wait and watch baby, u made me jealous but now u will face the consequences 😏.

~~~~•~~~~

Now I'm infront of Yn's appartment door and luckily the door is open.
Why she didn't close the door properly, this careless girl 🤦🏻- i thought.

I entered and locked the door properly and then made my way towards her room.

I was now standing infront of her bedroom and heard her speaking with someone in different language, maybe her mother tongue....

She was still in that dress and her back was facing me but my eyes fall on her milky waist, OMG I want to kiss her waist so bad.

She cut the call and went towards her dressing table and started removing her accessories.

I slowly entered her room without her knowing and stood behind her, she didn't notice me as her eyes were closed while taking her earings off.

I back hugged and rested my chain on her right shoulder, she then opened her eyes immediately and was shock to see me.

"What r u doing here Jimin?" She questioned me while looking into my eyes though the mirror.

"R u not happy seeing me here baby" i whispered in her ear while biting her earlobe.

"Ahh..." She let out a small moan, I saw her through the mirror and saw her eyes was closed.

"Answer me baby" i said kissing her neck while rubbing her milky waist by y hand, they were so smooth like butter 🧈.

"W-what" she whispered

"U didn't like seeing me here?" I quey her making her face me.

"It's not like that Jimin, I'm just shock to see u here at this time" she said.

"BTW what r u wearing, is it a curtain?" I asked her with confidence face.

"Is called saree not curtain and it's India's traditional outfit but in fancy look" she said.

But I was just looking at her lip moments and asked "can I tast them?"

"hnn- what r u talking about Jimin" she asked me with confused look.

I didn't say anything but started moving close to her lips, it was about touch her's but I stopped and looked at her and saw her closing her and got her permission and slowly captured her lips and kissed her passionately.

The kiss was getting rough as the time passed and soon enough we was infront of her bed still kissing.

I layed her on the bed and houng over her, she is blushing mess and biting her lower lips.

"Don't do that baby only I can bite, lick and kiss that lips of urs" I said.

She looked at me freeing her lips, I lend close and again our lips met and started sucking eachothers lips.

I travelled my hand towards her waist and pinched it, she moaned and I took advantage of it and slide my tongue inside her mouth and explored every corner of it.

I brock the kiss and went towards her jawline & kissed there and went down towards her neck and started giving her hickers.

"STOP me princess or else I'll not be able to control myself" I said still giving her hicker.

Instead of stopping me she moaned which is not at all working, I'm loosing my control.

I grabbed her saree which was resting on her shoulder and slide it down, now I can see her cleavage. GOD.... She's driving me crazy by her hotness.

I kissed her cleavage she moaned while rolling her eyes and i kissed her boobs which was covered with the blouse and started going towards her stomach and kissed her novel, she again moaned while placing her hand on my hairs.

Again I went towards her lips and kissed her and said her breaking the kiss "Y aren't u stoping me baby?"

She didn't say anything so I looked at her and asked her the same thing but this time she said that made me shock plus happy.

"I TRUST YOU JIMIN" she said smiling and i smiled and kissed her forehead and said " U trust me so much ha" she nodded cutely and kissed my right cheek.

"Ok now go and change, u must be uncomfortable in this saree" I said then she nodded and made her way towards her closet.

Even I took off my sute and loosened my Tai and took it off then rolled the sleeves of my shirt upwards and layed in the bed.

After some minutes she came waring somthing comfortable and layed on the bed beside me. We slept cuddling with eachother.

I'm really very lucky to have yn in my life, I love her so much.

***

Thankyou so much for watching 🙏🏻

Please vote, comment, share and follow for more

:)