36

~♪~

Heeriye Sehra Baandh Ke Main Toh Aaya Re

Hey Ya Doli Baarat Bhi Saath Mein Main Toh Laaya Re

Ab Toh No Hota Hai Ek Roz Intezaar

Soni Aaj Nahi Toh Kal Hai Tujhko Toh Bas Meri Honi Re

Tenu Leke Main Javanga, Dil Deke Main Javanga

~♪~

𝒴𝓃'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱 :-

As I sat in front of the mirror in my room, my Unnies buzzed around me, getting me ready for the big day. Rosé Unnie styled my hair, exclaiming, "Yn, your hair looks stunning! Jisoo Unnie, pass me the hairspray."

Jisoo Unnie handed her the hairspray, saying, "Here, Rosé." She then turned to me and said, "Yn, your makeup is flawless! Lisa, can you pass me the lip gloss?"

Lisa replied, "Here, take it Unnie," and Jennie chimed in, "And now only one thing is remaining."

"What's that?" I asked her.

"Your smile," she said dramatically, placing her hand on her chest. "Wow, Yn, today Jimin will forget to breathe, I guess!"

I blushed at her words, feeling my heart flutter.

Yn's outfit ~

Just then, my family entered the room, and everyone laughed at my flustered face. "Please don't tease me, guys," I said, trying to hide my smile.

My dad chuckled and said, "Stop teasing my daughter."

My mom approached me with tearful eyes, saying, "My baby, my little girl... You're getting married! It feels like just yesterday you were taking your first steps." She kissed my forehead, and the atmosphere became emotional.

My dad came over, his eyes welling up with tears, which he quickly wiped away. "My princess, I'm so proud of you, Yn. You deserve all the happiness in the world. I'm proud of you for choosing Jimin as your life partner. Maybe I wouldn't have been able to find a man like him for you. He's a gem, and I know he'll take care of you very well."

I hugged him tightly, and we both cried on each other's shoulders. It was the first time we'd hugged while crying.

My brother's voice broke the emotional moment, saying, "Okay, now please stop crying, or your makeup will be ruined! And if Jimin sees you without makeup, he'll surely leave before the wedding!"