32

~♪~

Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuch laage
Kiya re jo bhi tune kaise kiya re
Jiya ko mere bandh aise liya re
Samajh ke bhi na samajh main saku

Saveron ka mere tu sooraj laage
Tu mera koi na hoke bhi kuch lage

Apna bana le piya apna bana le piya
Apna bana le mujhe apna bana le piya
Apna bana le piya apna bana le piya
Dil ke nagar mein shehar tu basa le piya

~♪~

Author's POV:-

That night, everyone headed back to Yn's house and went to their respective rooms. Yn and Jimin seemed to be the happiest among them.

The next morning, they all gathered around the dining table where a spread of exotic Indian food awaited them. It was a special moment as it was the first time that BTS, except for Jimin, Jimin's parents, and Blackpink, were trying Indian cuisine.

Yn had prepared the delicious food, and everyone enjoyed it, showering Yn with compliments. Meanwhile, Jimin couldn't take his eyes off Yn, subtly flirting with her.

They continued their breakfast when Yn's dad, broke the silence by announcing that he had invited a pandit ji (priest) to determine an auspicious wedding date. The news brought joy to everyone present.

Time skip ~

In the living room, everyone was comfortably settled on the couch with the pandit ji. The pandit ji then made an announcement, "There is a good day for the wedding at the end of this month and another auspicious day after 7 months."

Yn's mom expressed her concern, saying, "We can't prepare everything in just 2 weeks, and waiting for 7 months seems too long." Jimin's mom agreed, adding, "I agree with you, Yn/M." Yn/D, with a smile, said, "We can wait for 7 months, but we are still unsure about our son-in-law." Yn blushed at this, after some discussion, then it was finalized - the wedding would take place after 2 weeks, as announced by J/D.

(J/D = jimin's dad)

In the living room, after Yn's brother had left to drop the pandit ji back, everyone gathered to discuss the upcoming wedding preparations.

After some time, Yn's brother joined in the conversation. Y/M took the lead, saying, "We need to kick off the preparations starting from tomorrow." Everyone nodded in agreement, realizing the urgency of the situation. Jisoo chimed in enthusiastically, "We should begin with shopping!" Her excitement was contagious, and everyone agreed that it was a great starting point.

The rest of the day passed by in a blur of laughter and joy as they discussed plans and ideas for the upcoming wedding. The anticipation and excitement in the air were palpable as they delved into the details of what needed to be done. With everyone on board and ready to take on the tasks ahead, the atmosphere was filled with a sense of unity and happiness, setting the stage for a memorable and beautiful wedding celebration.

Time skip ~

The next day, everyone headed to the mall, with our celebrities donning masks to maintain their anonymity. They first ventured into the ladies' section to select their outfits for the Indian traditional wedding. The gentlemen graciously assisted the girls in choosing their attire.